What Makes Mikey Submit: Vol. 1

I started "What Makes Mikey Submit" last summer. I had hoped to make it a bi-weekly post about my favorite things in underground and sometimes even indie wrestling. Well, I found it tricky to do themed posts, mostly because I had so many ideas and it was always hard to either focus on just one topic or have enough to dedicate to the length of the post that I desired. So, I'm bringing it back but instead of focusing on just one topic, I'm going use it as a headline when I'm bored and want to post some things on my mind.

Last Month I posted a poll for which W4H jobber you guys preferred, Noah Yuckenberg or Dawson Delight. Dawson won overwhelmingly, 76% to 24%. I was glad to see this, as I was also team Dawson. Both have had matches against one of my favorite heels, Nick Justice, come out on the site relatively recently. Thanks to your votes I selected Dawson vs Nick!

No surprise that this is a total (very hot) squash match. I considered giving this match it's own post, but a short highlight here just seemed to fit it better.  We get to see Dawson used and abused and knocked out cold by Nick Justice. It's also nice to see Nick out of that annoying body suit and showing of that super hot beefy body of his! WOOF!

Dawson Delight Vs. Nick Justice - W4H


If you end up getting this match let me know what you thought! I loved it!

My workplace is shutting down (again) for about 2 weeks starting next weekend, so I'm hoping to get the next episode of KSW done and posted. It will feature the next 2 matches in the KSW Title Tournament! Damian Terror will take on Bayman and Rude Boy Rust will face off against Chris Redfield. For this round, standard KSW submission match rules apply. A win can be obtained only by a submission or submission knockout and falls count anywhere.




I'll probably find a match or 2 to review between now and the end of my work shutdown as well. Unless something is released that looks like it will absolutely drive my dick wild, I'm thinking about FINALLY picking up KARN vs Joey Nux from W4H, which is one I've wanted to check out for a very very very long time. No idea why I haven't yet lol


If I had to give a photo definition of my ideal man based on looks alone, KARN might just be the closest you could get. Handsome, toned up just the right amount, scruffy, fuzzy, and tatted. WOOF!

Well, I have a lot more on my mind but it was a horrifically long and boring night at work and I've already stayed up way later than I normally do (the sun is up...HISS!!!!) So, I'll have to save it for next time. Stay healthy everyone and hopefully we can all get back on the mats with each other soon!




Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to the next episode of KSW 👍😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a little while. I haven't gotten around to even playing out the matches on 2K19 yet lol. I will try to get to it this week sometime

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling