Review: Matt vs Axel - UCW

I had both a different match review and a new commissioners corner for KSW I was going to post between work both tonight and tomorrow, but then I came across UCW's latest match, with Axel taking on newcomer Matt...

STOP EVERYING...It's a first to 3 submissions match and my thirst is real for this one. My cock started to grow before I even clicked play on the preview video.



Match 649: Matt vs Axel
This seems like it will be more grappling and submission wrestling instead of UCW's usual pro style, and the match starts off with the two singlet clad studs shaking hands in the middle of the mat



Within the first few minutes, I can already say if you are a fan of guys bulging out of their singlets or gear, this is a match for you. These two are putting theirs on display in full force for us.




This is no walk in the park for Axel and I'm already impressed with Matt! Without question, he definitely brings skill and experience to the ring.



"Just give in and go out bro...no use fighting it. You're not going anywhere!" Is what I would image is running though Matt's head while he has Axel in this hot choke hold. Does Axel tap, go to sleep, or fight his way out? 



That I can't tell you... but I can tell you that Axel is on his "A" game, and he needs to be if he wants to win this match. 





I don't want to really spoil anything else, but by the 10 minute mark, the singlet straps are pulled down, and shortly after both men are in their jocks, with the eroticism pouring out of their sweat covered bodies onto the mat. This is all natural and raw energy, which can be hard to find in the gay underground wrestling world. It seems much easier to come across in UCW, which is one of the reasons they are my favorite underground wrestling company, hands down. 

This is a genuine grappling match, and a fuckin' hot one at that. Seeing Axel really struggle always adds to my excitement. I lost count how many load-blowing spots there were in this match.
Even though it's only March, I know this will be in my top 5 of 2019. 




That bridge...that bulge...BUY THIS MATCH! Match 649: Matt vs Axel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling