Jokes and Chokes: KARN vs Joey Nux - Wrestler4Hire


This is a match I've been wanting to review for quite some time. Shortly after I had mentioned this in my previous post, it appeared in the member videos area on Wrestler4Hire. I had already been debating signing up as there were a few matches posted there that I had my eye on. The $29.95 monthly fee is a steal considering you can stream 50+ matches, with new fights added every few days. I'd highly suggest checking out the membership option on W4H if you haven't already.


KARN vs Joey Nux - W4H

My first exposure to Karn was his match with Ace Owens back in Wrestler4Hire's earlier days. That one was titled "Super Villian" where Karn plays a hot heel and dominates Ace:


I know...right?! What a hot scene. This is one I may revisit and review. It's on my laptop so I'd just have to transfer it over to my desktop to grab some gifs.
Fast forward to May 19th 2020 and I'm only just now getting around to checking out another one of his matches. Why I have denied myself this for so long is beyond me. He's transformed himself quite a bit. His beard is much more prominent and he has thankfully let all that beautiful chest and stomach hair grow out.

OK, lets get to the match...

Karn is caught sleeping away in the middle of the ring by fellow resident W4H hunk Joey Nux


 Karn needs cuddles immediately!

 

But we all know there won't be any cuddling from Joey Nux. When asked by the muscle beast why he was sleeping in the ring, Karn responds with sarcasm and seems unaware that his dreams are about to turn into a waking nightmare.
Well, maybe not totally unaware. Karn might be getting a bit nervous, although he is still laying on the sarcastic remarks when trying to explain why he was sleeping in the ring, with Joey opposite of him, challenging him to a match.


"wait this isn't wrestling! what are you doing?!"

Sorry Karn, you know better. This is wrestling, and is looks like Joey Nux is going to give you a very harsh reminder.

Even through all of the punishment and submission holds, Karn somehow keeps the smart-ass remarks coming.

 "I'm not a dumbell you fucking idiot!"
"Remove your fucking foot from my abdomen!”
"Come on man, can't we just...hug this out?" 

The only clear way to shut Karn's mouth is to put him back to sleep. Watching Joey take great pleasure in rendering the handsome, tatted, and fuzzy punk useless is a hot sight, thats for sure.

 ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹

And we all know it's going to take more than one sleeper to keep a cocky and defiant jobber down.



 Throughout the match we are also treated to a good amount of closeups of Joey. This man, like Karn, is a gift to underground wrestling.
Not too far from the halfway point, Karn promises to never sleep in the ring again.
"seriously...I've had enough...come on..."


This is only the beginning. Karn should have thought about all of this before being a smart ass to one of Wrestler4Hire's strongest bad guys. He's going to be choked, submitted, and abused...and don't worry. Karn's enjoyment of a pre-match nap in the ring will cause a frustrated Joey to put him out again, and again, and again. Karn will beg and plead, but will be reminded that there is no sleeping in Joey's ring, "unless he puts you there."

The camera angles on some of these knockouts are incredible. I really cannot stress this enough. You'll definitely be pausing to skip back and watch several of these a few more times. I want to gif all of them, but that would spoil the fun now wouldn't it?

In this match Joey solidifies himself as one of W4H's top heels, while Karn proves to be a great jobber. I know Joey has been on the receiving end of some good beatings and as I stated at the beginning of this post, I've seen Karn dish it out as well. Whats that saying? Get you a man who can do both? This applies to both of these studs. 

I have a lot to check out from Karn, and I really hope we see more of him in the future. There are a handful of custom scenarios I would just love to see him in, and not all on the losing side! 

Treat yourself to this hot af sleeper-fest today!


Oh, and just remember...



It's Joey's ring.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling