Tickle Torture: UCW #712 - Kenny Star vs Axel




I fucking love Kenny Star.


He's so goddamed adorable.

Put him up against Axel and this is a battle of the bulge(s) rematch made in heaven! The pairing of these two is enough alone for me to buy this match, but tickling is one kink that just doesn't do anything for me. This is advertised as a tickle match and I know a lot of people just love it, so I will do my best to highlight those parts :)


Kenny flaunts that he won the last match between the two, which Joe over at Ringside wrote a great review of, and now he wants to settle who is the better wrestler. Regardless of who wins, I don't think that is a question that will be answered at the end of this match or anytime soon for that matter. I'm totally ok with that.




Now, this isn't exclusively a tickle match, but there is plenty of it. After watching this match, I'm not going to lie. It is REALLY hot watching someone lose control because of it. I can definitely see how it can be used as a torturous submission technique. I also love the quick swap from tickling to strikes and submissions. Pleasure and pain....WOOF! I can't compliment the gear choices enough here either 😋





There is also gut punching, sleepers, and great grappling action. All things I already expected to see when two of UCW's finest meet on the mats. If you are a foot fetish guy, you have a lot to look forward to here as well! One of my favorite parts was one of these men being woken up from a sleeper hold by being slowly tickled awake. Who would have thought I'd end up being a fan of a tickle match?


This was what I expected and more. In the end, one of these fighters ends up out cold, tickled awake, and left on the mats to take in the defeat that just occurred. There have been a lot of appealing matches lately, and I'm very glad I chose this one.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling