Dax Carter vs Joey McCoy - Muscleboy Wrestling

 

I've never had any particular affinity for big vs little matches, but Joey McCoy has become a favorite of mine at MBW and I know a lot of guys really love size mismatches in a fight. So, I decided to take a look at Dax Carter vs Joey McCoy from the latest Muscleboy catalog.

Dax Carter vs Joey McCoy - Muscleboy Wrestling

 

Even Dax has a hard time believing that Joey here is who he is scheduled to wrestle with on Muscleboy's iconic orange mats. This has all the signs of a mismatch squash with poor Joey at the receiving end. Fortunately for him, Dax takes just a little bit too long talking to the camera about his confusion and Joey takes full advantage.


I'm so glad this is happening. It seems like many of the matches I've been watching lately have been one sided battles. While I love a good squash, it was starting to drift into the "too much of a good thing" realm and also becoming a bit boring for me personally. Watching Joey pummel, twist, and bend a man who is 5 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier really is something. His wrestling background helps him in this situation, as this certainly isn't the first time he's had to face a much larger competitor whether it be in the indies or the underground.

All of that said, it would be silly to assume that Dax would tolerate this for much more than a few minutes. After Joey gets his licks in, Dax takes full revenge. 



Dax is sweat soaked by the halfway mark and if you are familiar with my reviews, you know this is one of my kinks. It's probably why I love oil matches so much 😆

My favorite moments in this match are when Dax is wrapped around a helpless Joey like an anaconda. Dax knowing he could easily end it all at any of these moments if he just squeezed his arms or legs a little bit tighter, but decides to continue to dominate his opponent. It happens more than once.

It may seem unlikely that Joey could make a comeback after Dax turned the tables, but then again, look at how the match started. A after a long and hard fought battle, a hot knockout ending will put one of these studs out of commission. This was another fantastic match from Joey and a very great introduction for me to Dax. Wouldn't mind seeing him worked over. I'll have to investigate lol

Dax Carter vs Joey McCoy - Muscleboy Wrestling 



 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. I love the duality of Dax Carter. He sells magnificently, and while a lot of his matches are like this one (my favourite kind), sometimes he'll surprise you and get utterly destroyed instead, it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling