KSW Wrestler of the Month: Scrappy

 


For the month of March, I decided to give the Wrestler of the Month honors to Scrappy! Much like February's WOTM (Gabe Steel) Scrappy has wrestled with a lot of your (and my) favorite companies. If you check out any underground wrestling website, you are likely to find several matches featuring the jacked curly-topped grappling veteran. 

I took some time to investigate, and it looks like his most recently filmed match came out at Weekend Wrestling a few weeks ago where he faces party boy newcomer Riff Simmons. I really enjoyed that match quite a bit and will be sharing my thoughts about it sometime in the next few days.





I can't say with 100% confidence where Scrappy debuted, but I believe it was with Thunders Arena back in 2018 against Frey.

Frey vs Scrappy - Thunders Arena

 

I feel like he's been around longer than that, but I've also lost all sense of time over the last few years. A friend of mine asked me last night "You're going to be 36 this year right?" and my response was "wait....am I?" 😅

Anyways...

I had hoped to email a couple of questions to Scrappy about his time on the scene, favorite matches, etc and share his answers here but honestly I have no idea how to contact him or what his social media accounts are. Regardless, here is everywhere you can check out underground wrestling's (arguably) favorite muscleboy:

See Scrapy in action!

Muscleboy Wrestling 

Thunders Arena 

Underground Wrestler

Weekend Wrestling

WrestleFrat 

Wrestler4Hire

 

A few of Scrappy's matches I've reviewed:

Scrappy vs Joey McCoy - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Scrappy - Weekend Wrestling 

Scrappy vs Kenny Star - Muscleboy Wrestling

Comments

  1. Congratulations to Scrappy for winning Wrestler of the Month. Scrappy has been a favorite of mine for years too. He always delivers a good performance.
    To my knowledge, Scrappy first appeared at Krushco, billed as Stan Torum. You can find his debut here - https://www.krushco.com/store/p59/Krush_vs_Scrappy_%28AKA_Stan%29%3A_The_First_Encounter.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling