Pure Savagery! Savage Gabe Steel vs Scrappy The Trojan - Weekend Wrestling

One of the things I love about Weekend Wrestling is that they have successfully integrated gimmicks for some of their wrestlers beyond the typical jobber/heel personalities. It helps establish just enough of an entertaining narrative without the need of a backstory. Its been one of the things that has helped WW distinguish themselves in an increasingly crowded underground wrestling world. I was cautiously optimistic when I had first blogged about them, but they seem to have found an all around great formula to keep fans interested and excited for more.


"Savage" Gabe Steel vs Scrappy "The Trojan" - Weekend Wrestling 

 
Before I took a dive into this match, I had texted Gabe "I hope you treated Scrappy just like you did Marcus Ryan"

His response?

"Worse"

Wow. Well, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing Gabe's match with Marcus over at Muscleboy Wrestling, you can check out my review of that one here.

He totally demolished that poor jobber boi. I can't imagine what he has in store for Scrappy! 


"I thought I got rid of all you savages!"
"You will pay for what you've done. Your arrogance will be your undoing!"

The beginning dialogue sets the stage for a final battle scenario between a proud and powerful native force against a pompous and smug invading army. We know Gabe won't be holding anything back here and is certain to chase Scrappy back to where he came.




I always love to see muscle boys get a nice beatdown from a beefy sexy heel like Gabe, and Scrappy suffers beautifully as always. Since my review of his match against Kenny at Muscleboy, I have checked out a handful of scrappy matches, he ALWAYS sells so damn amazingly when he's on the receiving end.

This story was either going to work extremely well or fail miserably, and fortunately it works. This is a fun and amusing scenario and the two really get into the role-playing aspect without it being a distraction or adding too much cringe.

While we watch Scrappy's uniform get ripped away piece by piece, Gabe increases the savagery of his onslaught on the suffering solider.


Savage!

As the match continues I find myself getting more and more pulled in to this demolition. With every hit, submission hold, grunt, and groan, my dick gets harder and harder 😆 The expressions on Scrappy's face alone should be enough to get your cock at attention.
Gabe eventually strips the arrogant Trojan warrior down to his trunks and continues to brutalize his opponent to show him what savagery really is. Scrappy probably wishes he never set foot in the ring with the beast of a fighter that Gabe Steel has come to be known as.





Gabe throws so many moves and maneuvers at Scrappy I can't even keep track. Pilerdrives, racks, backbreakers, nut shots, foreign objects, chokes, kicks, stomps, punches, elbows, knees...you name it, Gabe will be using it on this now humbled warrior. There are a few points before the mid match even arrives that Scrappy is on the borderline of being KO'd! 

This is another great match that you won't be "skipping around to the good parts." It's got some solid re-watch value as well, which isn't something I can say about too many matches I've seen. I'm glad I opted for the full purchase and not the 24 hour rental. 

Both Gabe and Scrappy are impressive as always in their roles during this match, and I hope we can see more of these type of match ups with this style of role-playing. As long as you have the right wrestlers it could continue to work out very well. I've had my thoughts about a custom scenario for a while now (maybe I'll share more about that later,) and after seeing this battle, Weekend Wrestling seems like it will be my best option.

Check out this hot role-play revenge match for yourself!








 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling