New Jock On The Block: Scrappy vs Kenny Star - Muscleboy Wrestling






😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Oh Kenny...


Most of you already know that Kenny, along with his adorable smile that just melts me inside, is one of my favorite underground wrestlers. This is my first time seeing a Scrappy match though (don't judge me!) and I'm anxious to see what he's all about. So needless to say I'm pretty excited for this one!

We start off with a confident and cocky Kenny (my favorite Kenny) hyping himself up for the audience, flexing and showing off while proclaiming there a reason he's a "Star."  


"Are those inflatable"

Scrappy looks like the last person who's muscles you'd want to make a mockery of. I can't imagine this ending well for Kenny. His teasing and insults turn to grunts and groans of pain as Scrappy quickly begins to put Kenny in his place. Arrogance usually isn't the best choice when your the new jock on the block. Soon enough Kenny is down on the mats and Scrappy is the one doing the flexing. 




The pleasure on Scrappy's face while Kenny screams in a painful Boston Crab...my hard on starts here 😄

There's nothing I love more than an overconfident punk get served a nice dish of humility and we get more than enough of that from Scrappy! This is not a squash match by any means, however. I'm glad for that as well. I thought it may have been. I've seen too many jobber beatdowns lately and I really needed something somewhat competitive in the least. Kenny is a skilled underground veteran just like Scrappy and he has plenty of pain (and more arrogance and insults) of his own to dish out.




There is a really great break in the match right at the midway point where the trash talk flies and we get some REALLY HOT close ups of a sweat drenched Scrappy. That I won't gif. He can also sell the hell out of a sleeper hold! That I won't gif either. You'll just have to see it for yourself 😛 As the action intensifies and the sweat continues to pour, both men are eventually down to their jocks.


Much to my surprise, this match kept me guessing up until the last couple of minutes and the conclusion comes with an extremely hot and erotic pin that will have you blowing your load at the count of "3." Scrappy is gorgeous and Kenny suffers beautifully. I was already a big fan of Kenny, and after seeing all the things people say about Scrappy are true, am a fan of his now as well. 

Treat yourself to this hot mat battle today!



Joe over at Ringside loved this match as well! You can check out his review here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling