WrestlingMale




I will be totally honest. I was really REALLY skeptical of Wrestlingmale when it first opened. I was only remotely familiar with Etienne and found their prices (typically $30-$35) a little steep. My reluctance was quickly put to sleep after my first purchase. The WM roster now boasts a roster of 30+ fighters of various skill levels and backgrounds. They also offer match types that will cater to just about any of your wrestling kinks. 

I'm 31 and have been a gay wrestling fan since I came across Can-Am when I was still in high school. Without question, Wrestlingmale, and in particular those matches that feature Etienne, are some of the most erotic matches I own (and my library is respectable.)

From the gear, lighting, dialogue, camera work, slow-motion segments, the grunting, and the primal energy exhibited by all the fighters, the matches they produce have become a literal form of art. 

I typically budget enough to purchase 2-3 matches each month from various companies, but it was a tough call for this one. I had to drop almost $500 at the vet for my senior kitty (yes, she's doing much better now!) so this cut into that budget. After very careful consideration, I decided on WM's Paris Deal 8. A 2 part "I quit" match featuring Etienne and newbie Rico Fatale.
https://wrestlingmale.com/product/paris-deal-8-for-flashwrestlejock/?lang=en


The first part is a ball bash with both men in singlets, and Rico sporting a massive erection the entire match. Etienne's invitation of poor Rico is swift and brutal, torturing his cock and balls through his form fitting singlet in new and creative ways all while Rico whimpers and moans in agony. Again, a form of art. I've personally never really gotten turned on by ball-bash matches, but this one got me going...and Rico in that singlet...goddamn! WOOF!






In Part 2, the singlets come off...



and the oil comes out...



and the torment for Rico begins once again. The oil is obviously the focus for this round, so if ball-bashing isn't your thing, you'll be standing at attention for this 20 minutes of erotic wrestling submission torture. Don't worry. Rico's first "I quit!"a few minutes in isn't enough for Etienne. There is still another 15 minutes of agony to dish out. 

I won't say anything else about this half, but I will say I didn't finish watching it until this afternoon. I got off 3 separate times trying to complete my viewing for this review. Etienne is at his best and Rico proves he is worthy of being in the WrestlingMale ring through this first brutal initiation. Don't miss out on this. It's worth every penny!


If you are curious, my other consideration were Etienne vs Stefan also from WM:
https://wrestlingmale.com/product/paris-deal-9-for-robert-part1/?lang=en#






That's all for now. If you end up checking out this match, be sure to let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. 👍 Hmmm, seems like when the singlets come off, the bouts turns really interesting 😈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't somebody expose Tyson the hammer like that? He does it to other wrestlers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling