Gloved Heels: RTG/MPJ/T-World - WatchFighters

 

 
 
MPJ meets up with T-World and RTG for a hot and kinky domination session in the appropriately named Gloved Heels battle from MPJ's WatchFighters channel.
 

 

 

Wrestling comes with a lot of secondary kinks, and when mixed well together they can create some very hot and memorable matches. While I wouldn't consider this particular half-hour squash fest a true wrestling match, it brings together a lot of those secondary kinks as mentioned above. If you are a fan ballbusting/claws, breath control, bondage, or just 2 heels having their way with a jobber, I'm sure you'll dig this scene as much as I did.




MPJ loves being on the receiving end just as much as Tim and RTG have a blast dominating their defenseless jobber boy. It's been a while since I've wrestled, but I've always had more heel tendencies...thinking about being caught between Tim and RTG might just have me letting out my inner jobber though. I can't lie! 



Throughout MPJ's punishment, he gets KO'd several times as Tim and RTG conjure up new ways to humiliate him (both for their gratification and the viewers.)
When the two are finally satisfied, they leave poor MPJ tied up and defeated on the mattress.

I liked this match a lot! I've already watched plenty of matches featuring Tim and MPJ, and this was a great introduction to beefy heel RTG for me. I'd love to see the tables turned a bit were he and MPJ team up together and take on T-World 

RTG & T-World vs MPJ - WatchFighters

Run Time: 29:25
Price: £22.50/est. $28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling