Crossbreeds


Adult film stars showing off their amateur grappling and pro wrestling skills is nothing new. If you are a fan of the underground scene, you are very familiar with Naked Kombat. For those who are not, NK was straight up aggressive sex wrestling. They seemed to have ceased producing matches a few years ago.

Yes. I know companies like BG and Can-Am were around long before...but NK was the first to host a large roster of familiar XXX stars. Dylan Strokes, Sebastian Keys, Lance Hart, Tommy Defendi, Phenix Saint, Logan Vaughn, and many others.

I enjoyed the NK matches that I've watched, but I have always daydreamed about my favorite xxx studs making the jump into the pro-style underground wrestling world. It's almost become a kink of sorts. Some of these daydreams have come to fruition with actors like Aspen (or Solomon Aspen) popping up at Thunders Arena and MBW, and Jack Vidra appearing in a trio of matches at WrestlingMale 

Recently, WrestlingMale posted a blog announcing the opportunity for custom video shoots at the end of August with a large group of newcomers full of both well known and up and coming actors:



Oh look, more to add to the crossbreeds list! I was very happy to see the names of both Billy Santoro and Drew Dixon on here. 
These aren't the only guys ready to hit the mats for you though. Most of the WM roster, including additions from the last few months, will be available (some depending on if there is enough demand.)

My thoughts run wild with matches and scenarios I'd like to see...

Imagine Etienne demolishing Drew Dixon, submitting him and knocking him out over and over!
Or Muscle Beast taking on newcomers Santi Konnor or Martin Mazza in a hard fough muscle battle!
Or incoming Spanish twink Rafael Perez get dominated by a hot daddy like Michael Roman or Butch J!
Or...ok...I better stop lol

I have no idea as to what the minimum cost of a custom match from WM is, but if you are interested in one head over to their blog for more information and a link to submit your idea!  
https://wrestlingmale.com/2019/07/17/action-again-2/?lang=en

As you can see above, I definitely have a few ideas I may submit just to see how much it might run me. Even if it's out of my price range, I'd at least be giving Etienne and the guys a good idea to consider lol.

So, I've gotten some of my wishes over the last few years...but who else would I love to see become a crossbreed?


Colby Keller - USA

Ok, so Colby Keller has already wrestled in a match or 2 for Naked Kombat, but I would just love to see him come back to the underground wrestling scene. Definitely see him in a dom/heel role, but would be a hot jobber against the right guy.
Colby would fit in best at either WrestlingMale or Thunders Arena.


Jack Delany - UK/England 


I only recently came across JD via instagram and I'm currently subscribed to his OnlyFans account. I know tattoos aren't everyone's thing, but they are mine. I'm pretty heavily tattooed myself. Jack is absolutely gorgeous. I keep getting lost in those eyes 😍 and his body is an incredibly sexy work of art. He would be a perfect fit with the artistic filming style and care that is put into each detail over at WrestlingMale. He's got the look of a vicious heel, but I could see someone like Etienne putting Jack in his place and demolishing him with submissions and multiple sleeper hold knockouts! 


Steve Rickz - USA


I've been a fan of Steve Rickz (or Hattrickz as some of you may also know him as) since I first set eyes on him on Chaturbate. Steve has an OnlyFans account and has also done scenes for ColbyKnox with pleny more on the way it seems. He's got one of the hottest asses I've ever seen and is just downright sexy! 
Jobber? Heel? I can see him doing both with ease. Steve would be great over at MBW, but I could also see him at UCW. 

Mickey Taylor - UK


Mickey is another I've been a fan of for a number of years. He also has a music career. He makes electronic and dance pop music, which isn't quite my cup of tea (I'm a metal and industrial guy lol) but it's honestly not bad! Check him out on YouTube. Mickey is cute but also rough looking in the best possible way. He'd be a top notch jobber if he joined the UCW or Muscleboy Wrestling crew!

That's all for this edition of "What Makes Mikey Submit." I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Who are some of your favorite XXX stars that you'd love to see get in the ring or on the mats? Let me know in the comments or e-mail me at kosubfed@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling