Paris Rough House War 18: Etienne vs Doryann - WrestlingMale

I'm back! It's been just over a month since my last post. I occasionally get into a blogging slump where I just don't have the motivation to really blog about anything. Instead of forcing myself to post just for the sake of posting, I've learned its best to just do so when I'm ready. That time is now!



Over the last month I've purchased a few new matches, and the one that caught my attention the most was one of the latest releases from WrestlingMale.

Paris Rough House War 18: Etienne vs Doryann

Doryann has already had a few matches on WM, including one with Etienne. I haven't seen any yet and this is my first time witnessing Doryanne in action. He's extra fuzzy and rockin that "dadbod" that I love so much. Woof!

According to the website, Doryann won the last time these 2 met and Etienne is out for revenge. I always love a good rematch! I don't have a whole lot to say about this video, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The dynamics between the two makes for a great back and forth match. I got just what I had expected - A hot and erotic ring battle with the winner taking the ultimate prize. Etienne and the guys continue to stand out in the underground community with their top notch videography and match direction. After seeing this, I will have to go back and check out some of Doryann's other WM matches, including the previous match between Doryann and Etienne.








If you are a fan of WrestlingMale like myself, show your support by nominating your favorites for the Prowler Awards that will take place in Europe this summer. You will have to sign up before voting and more info, including suggested nominations for each category, can be found on the WM website (link below) 

Prowler Awards Blog

Comments

  1. great review! thks so much for your entusiasm and support again!Hugs to all. And yets, let's win some nominations ahah!! Etienne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling