"I am here...to crush you!" Steve and The Beast - Hunks Wrestling


I highlighted HunksWrestling in the "Ones to watch in 2020" section of my 2019 review post. This is the first match I've checked out from their batch of this years releases. Before I get to the review, I wanted to point out that the website now has an English language option. HW is based in Spain and was formerly En Espanol only. This makes what was a previously confusing ordering experience if you did not have a browser translator into a significantly smoother process! Just click the flag icon and select Spanish or English.





Steve and The Beast - Hunks Wrestling

Both Steve Mason and The (Muscle) Beast are not strangers to most of you. I believe this is the first time the two have met on the mats face to face. Please feel free to let me know if I'm wrong with that statement. I wouldn't call Steve small, but up against The Beast, this can definitely be considered a big vs small match.

I'm not big on trash talk and banter at the beginning of matches, but this one I didn't mind one bit. We get some hot shots of both guys along with some showing off from The Beast


The Beast enters and says he is here to crush poor Steve
but Steve isn't phased one bit


Just like the other matches from Hunks Wrestling that I've seen, this is another VERY hot and erotic match. You'd expect this to be one sided, but there is plenty of surprising offense and even a knockout from Steve!



Steve might have a ton of skill and courage, but The Beast is The Beast for a reason. 


Steve is clearly the underdog from the get go. Watching him seamlessly get beat down, only to recover and get in some impressive offense against his much larger and stronger opponent pokes at something inside that drives me wild. This cycle repeats a few times before the tide turns in the favor of one of these men. The shot of the final submission should be more than enough to put any underground wrestling fan over the edge. 

I find the fun and eroticism in playing both the jobber and the heel. When I'm watching a match I'm really into, I can often identify which combatant I'd rather be. In the case of Steve Mason and The Beast, I'd take either! This is one that I will definitely be re-watching again and again. 

Check out this hot mat battle today!
Steve and The Beast - Hunks Wrestling

Another HW match, Dark Jr vs Arturo is even more erotic than this one, and it's very direct with it's approach. It's brutal, sweaty, and unscripted. I've got a hard on just thinking about it. I will be reviewing this one soon for you guys! Check it out here: Dark Jr. vs Arturo

Comments

  1. I see a good big change on the website now, it is finally in English and I liked "Steve and the Beast" very much. thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling