2021 is coming to an end...


I typically don't like to get personal on here, but it's been a downright horrible few months. I'll spare the details but I've had to put my blog on the back-burner. I haven't watched any recent matches and I doubt I'll get any reviews in before the end of the year, but there is no way I'll let the year end without sharing my 2021 review! It's easily one of my favorite posts each year!
I'm starting to work on it today. I don't think all of these categories will make the final cut, but here is what I'm considering so far:

Favorite Wrestler
Favorite Heel
Favorite Jobber
Favorite Debut
Favorite Mat Match
Favorite Ring Match
Favorite Themed Match
Favorite Erotic Match
Favorite Pro Style Match
Favorite Knockout
Labor of Love (favorite veteran)
Most Dedicated
One to Watch
Favorite Match Production/Editing/Directing
Clandestine Award (favorite amateur/OnlyFans) 
Favorite Gear
Favorite Technician
Favorite Instagram Account
Favorite Blogger

I'm open to other category suggestions! Feel free to drop them in the comments on here or my Twitter/Instagram. I'll most likely have it posted Christmas weekend.

I did a fan poll last year. I really goofed up with the settings though, and it's difficult to find a good polling host website that's free of charge. I'm still considering one for this year.


Comments

  1. Hi, Mikey. I'm sorry to hear you've had hard times lately. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all the work you put into your blog and I'm intrigued to see how your year end awards turn out.
    Here's to a safe and happy holiday season and a better 2022.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back at ya WR! Can't wait to see what your blog has in store for 2022 :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling