KSW Knockout Awards 2021


It's time for the blog post I look forward to alllll year long! The annual KSW Knockout awards are here, where I highlight my favorites in multiple categories from the past year. Originally, I had 19 ideas for different categories, but for my own sanity and time management, I narrowed it down to 9 😆

I would like you to keep in mind that these are just my personal choices, and I know you all have your own favorites. I wasn't able to view nearly as many matches this year as I typically do, but these are selections from matches that I did manage to check out. Agree or disagree, I would love for you to drop your thoughts in the comments section below the post. Ok, lets dive right in...

Favorite Wrestler of 2021
 

Sid Shaw

Silver: Butch J


 Bronze: Dash Decker

 

Favorite Heel of 2021

Joey Nux



Silver: Tyson "The Hammer"


Bronze: Dirty D




Favorite Jobber of 2021

Austin Lynch



Silver: Toney Rico



Bronze: Forrest Taylor




Favorite Debut of 2021

Rob Steel



Silver: Jonathan Alvarez



Bronze: Chucho Malverde




Favorite Mat Match of 2021

Xavier Cage vs Joe Black - Black Wrestling Network




Silver: Dark Jr vs Steve Mason vs David Rashnikov - HunksWrestling



Bronze: Jonathan Alvarez vs Steve Mason - HunksWrestling





Favorite Ring Match of 2021

Cameron Matthews vs Topher DiMaggio - Wrestler4Hire



Silver: Joey Cantrell vs Axel - UCW



Bronze: Mo Mason vs Tristan Mounts - WeekendWrestling




Favorite Erotic Match of 2021

Rex Brody vs Nick Milani - Muscleboy Wrestling



Silver: Rob Steel vs Tripp Evans - Muscleboy Wrestling



Bronze: Butch J vs Marius - WrestlingMale




Favorite Knockout of 2021

Lobo Gris vs Joey Cantrell - UCW




Silver: Lobo Gris vs Christian Thorn - Wrestler4Hire



Bronze: Gabe Steel vs Ace Aarons - BG East




Favorite Video Editing/Production of 2021

WrestlingMale




What a great year for underground wrestling! In a yet another 365 days full of continued uncertainty and anxiety, it was wonderful to see so many underground wrestlers and companies continue to thrive and produce some incredible content. Our community is strong and growing! I can't wait to see what 2022 has in store.

Comments

  1. I must admit, I haven't seen a lot of thses matches or wrestlers. It just goes to show how much variety there is in underground wrestling.

    I agree Dirty D is a great Heel. It was obvious he loved squashing Travis. It's good to see Dash and Joey Nux are still improving, even though they've been around for a while.

    Thanks for all the effort you put into your blog. All the best to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling