Bro Battle: Sergi vs Cash - Wrestler4Hire

There's an impending snowmageddon heading for Detroit, so I can almost promise this will be one of several reviews I'm able to crank out this week. Still, I've found myself in yet another blogging quagmire where there are several different matches I want to highlight, but just can't decide on which to post about.

Well, nothing much else gets my attention like two tatted and bearded studs going at it on the mats. That bearhug image you see in the middle of the header sold me and this match was an instant "BUY!" as soon as I came across it on Wrestler4Hire.

I'm already familiar with Cash and although this is the first time I've reviewed one of his matches, I have really liked the ones I've seen him in so far. Sergi is a hot newcomer with thighs the size of boulders...but can he hold his own against experienced underground grappler Cash? Lets find out.

Sergi vs Cash - Wrestler4Hire


Sergi and Cash face off in the latest installment of Wrestler4Hire's "Bro Battle" series, which features mostly what you'd expect. Muscular bodybuilders going at it in various scenarios that take place in a "testosterone filled frat house" where "no room is off limits and a battle can happen at anytime."

We start by getting a good look at Sergi, who has no issues showing off to the audience. Cash walks in and the guys taunt each other and compare their builds. You can sense the tension, but it's friendly at first.


The first few minutes consists of an arm wrestling battle and the guys showing off to us and each other. Typically, this would bore me and I'd skip to the action, but Sergi and Cash pull it off and there's no fast forwarding for me this time. I'm wondering if these two are buddies outside of wrestling. They aren't awkward around each other at all and the whole sequence seems genuine and is really hot to watch 🔥🔥🔥


The grappling isn't technical, but is an unconventional style you'd expect from 2 frat bros spontaneously deciding to throw down in the middle of their living room. Cash sells better, but Sergi is a fresh face on the scene and I thought he did really well here. He's comfortable on the mats and you can tell he's having a great time taking it to Cash. Out of the handful of the Bro Battle series I've been able to watch, this is probably my favorite so far.



After a final 5 minutes of sweaty bearhugs and chokes, a dominant pin coupled with a victory flex signals the end of this battle. Hell yeah! 

Cash was hot as fuck in this match, but what did I think of Sergi's debut? Well, I can't wait to see him in action again and am excited to see who his next opponent is! A great addition to the W4H roster.

Sergi vs Cash - Wrestler4Hire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling