Ty Shadow vs Jack Dillon - Muscleboy Wrestling

 


Ty Shadow vs Jack Dillon - Muscleboy Wrestling

2 currently undefeated underground favorites Ty Shadow and Jack Dillon face off on the iconic orange Muscleboy mats in a struggle to deliver their opponent the first loss of his MBW career.

When both of these guys arrived to MBW, I had hoped they would face each other at some point. My wish was granted with the release of Catalog 38. The match description pumps this up as a "knock down, drag out FIGHT." I'm not expecting anything less!


Just a few minutes in and a fine layer of sweat begins to cover both guys, something that is always accentuated well by the lighting in the Muscleboy mat room. The match pace is perfect. It gradually builds as it draws you in after each submission hold and forearm blow until it takes off like a rocket in the final half as the guys break each other down to total exhaustion, clawing to get the win and finish off their opponent.





Now, I'm not saying I don't like to watch a good grappling match, because as you can tell by this blog, I definitely do. However, pro is my favorite and it's what got me into the crazy and kinky world of erotic combat. It can be tricky to pull of a pro style match on the mats, but Ty and Jack do so with ease and also capture much of that underlying eroticism that many of us found so inviting when we first became fans.

It reminds me of a time I was watching an AEW PPV at a friends house and she goes "Wow, I think I know why you like wrestling so much hahaha!" to which I responded "I LOVE AND RESPECT THE ART OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. THE SWEATY MEN GRAPPLING IN TIGHTS IS JUST A VERY NICE PERK GODDAMNIT!" but who am I kidding, it's much more than a perk 😂 

Anyways, back to the match...

Both guys are drenched by the final chapters of this battle. Don't skip ahead. Even when the 3-count finish happened, I STILL thought there might have been a kick out. Underground matches don't keep me on the edge of my seat all that often, but this sweat soaked battle between 2 of MBW's hottest competitors definitely does.

So, who gets the final pinfall and rises to their feet still undefeated?



Check out Ty vs Jack from MBW's latest catalog and find out!

Ty Shadow vs Jack Dillon - Muscleboy Wrestling
$29.99
34 Minutes




Comments

  1. You make this sound incredible!
    It would have been more amazing to see this in an actual ring since we know both men have that experience. But I’m highly likely to pick this up as I’ve previously seen what both guys can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see them in the ring soon too. Really get them in their element!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling