Moving Out

Cringe all you want. I had fun making this header 😆

This will be my last post for a few weeks. I'm getting ready to move out of this shitty apartment I'm in now to a very nice house just a few minutes away. My PC will be packed up Monday and my internet will be shut off here early next week. It probably won't be installed at the new place until towards the end of the month.

I can't begin to express how excited I am. It's definitely been a stressful month so far and I can't want to get everything in to the new place. I'm so used to having a small 1 bedroom apartment and I'm going to a 3 bedroom house and a yard and basement lol. I'll have a great space to host matches down there too!

Yes, I'll be getting mats lol

That's really just about all I wanted to say. I'll be sure to post an update as soon as I'm back up and running. Here's some gifs to hold you over: 




Happy wrestling everyone!


Comments

  1. Congrats! That’s awesome. I hope your new wrestling room gets lots and lots of use. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I'll be sure to share photos once I get mats ordered and everything set up. I'm glad you commented. Reminds me I still need to check out your latest Undercard story. Hope all is well at the Cave!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling