Sweaty Sleeper Squash: Topher DiMaggio vs Joey Nux: Wrestler4Hire



Topher DiMaggio vs. Joey Nux - Wrestler4Hire

Topher DiMaggio has got one of those bodies that instantly gets my dick hard as a rock. Get him in the ring with brutal and chiseled W4H vet Joey Nux and I'll be throwing my money at you. 
From the description on W4H, I can tell this is going to be a sweat soaked erotic beat-down. I will say, the one sided squash jobs don't always work for me. You really have to have the correct heel/jobber combo to get my attention, and these 2 fit the bill.

We are treated to a short segment of Topher stretching before the match. His body and bulge are just begging for abuse, and Joey storms into the ring to make sure that happens.


Joey looks AMAZING in his jeans. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about guys fighting in jeans. I wouldn't necessarily call it a fetish I have, but I do find it extremely hot!
He locks Topher in a cradle type submission hold that I've seen a handful of times. I'm not sure what it's called but I've always found it very erotic. I would love to see it used more often and it would be awesome to see some knockouts from it as a choke/crush hold of sorts.


Topher sells his suffering very well, which is definitely an acquired skill. Looks become irrelevant if you can't sell what you are dishing out or the hits you are taking and this can really kill a match. Not the case with these 2!
Joey makes sure to keep us on the edge by displaying that gorgeous body of Topher in all kinds of submission holds. Watching the struggle will keep your cock at attention. This RNC almost had me blowing my load and the match hasn't even hit the 5 minute mark.

YAAAAAS DADDY! 😆

Joey slips out of his jeans into something more comfortable and ring appropriate and uses his belt to continue his gleeful deconstruction of Topher...and fuck...it's hot as hell!


Good luck getting through this entire 22 minute match without blowing a load before the end. I couldn't and I had to pick up where I left off. Twice. This match just gets hotter and hotter as it goes on and if it had come out before I posted my 2019 review blog, this would have given Gabe Steel vs Marcus Ryan as my favorite squash match a run for the money without question. This one will be in your rotation for a while and has been added to my "go to" list in my match library. 

This is only Topher's first match released with Wrestler4Hire and I can't wait to see what new kinky encounters he will be involved in. 
Do yourself a favor and check out Topher's W4H debut today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling