Ball Bashed & Broken: Brendan Byers vs Max Ryder - Weekend Wrestling



I've been keeping a close eye on underground wrestling veteran Cole Cassidy's Weekend Wrestling since the company first popped up earlier this year. This new school vs old school match finally got my attention, with the promise of an epic squash of Max Ryder. He's got a damn near perfect body and who doesn't want to see him "stretched and tortured to his breaking point" as the match description indicates?
Brendan is looking hot as hell as well! I'm really loving the chest and stomach fuzz hes got going.

Brendan Byers vs Max Ryder - Weekend Wrestling

Max is led into the ring on a chain by Brendan and promptly un-collared. His nearly 15 minute demolition begins almost immediately. The camera is in the ring the whole time as well, allowing for some incredibly hot close ups! This is the perfect match if you are a fan of CBT. Brendan is relentless and the abuse to Max's balls is an almost constant theme.

I wanted to have this review posted yesterday, but I ended up shooting just a few minutes in. This wasn't all that intentional, but I just said fuck it LOL. That particular scene is gif'd below, but I won't tell you which one it is 😋



This match has plenty more to offer besides package punishment. It's got enough promission action to keep any viewer satisfied, along with more than a few spots to push the view over the edge. This is one will keep me cumming back for more and will be going onto my list of matches to watch while I'm rolling on the mats myself with a hot jobber that needs a good workover (unfortunately it looks like its going to be a long time before that happens.)

Even though it is laid out in the description on the WW website, I will not totally spoil the ending here. Max is finished off in one of my all time favorite KO submission holds that we rarely see any longer, and it's likely I'm going to post another blog in the near future dedicated to said finishing maneuver. 

Also...Brendan Byers....what a fuckin' STUD! Am I right?!



As far as companies go, the underground wrestling scene is becoming a bit crowded. We are starting to see many of the same faces wrestling for multiple promotions. While that is great for you and I as the viewer, it could make it more difficult for individual companies to stand out. The website Underground Wrestler is a great example of what I'm talking about. Then you see companies like 88Wrestling with an almost entirely exclusive roster (with a few exceptions,) and that alone gives them something unique to offer, and allows them to stand out very easily.

Although the Weekend Wrestling roster is currently small, I think they have a great combination of fighters. It might take a little while, but I have no doubts that in time WW will be able to be recognized with a style that sets them apart from the rest. With Cole at the helm I have very high hopes for this fresh federation!


Well, what are you waiting for? Check out this HOT demolition today! 
Brendan Byers vs Max Ryder - Weekend Wrestling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling