Staying Home, Staying Sane, and an important poll...

Before I begin, I just wanted to give you a heads up that while there will definitely be wrestling related content, this is a more personal centered post. I know some of you guys just come here for the pictures, and thats fine lol. I have some hot shots and gifs peppered throughout to appease the photo-scrollers. All I ask is that you at least read and vote in the poll at the end of this post :)

I'm not going to lie. I've been having a bit harder of a time that I had expected.

I was supposed to be in Tampa for Wrestlmania this past weekend. I had planned the trip with another wrestling friend and it was something I had been looking forward to for a very long time. While we weren't attending mania' itself, we had tickets for the NXT Takeover, Effy's Big Gay Brunch, Joey Janela's Spring Break 4, and Markus Crane's Bondage A-Go-Go. We were going to spend some time with Gabe Steel both on and off the mats, hit up the beach, explore the area. Obviously none of that happened.

Before the virus, I was fortunate enough to be able to host a handful of matches with friends off of MeetFighters here at my new place.I was also lucky to catch one of the last NXT Live shows. It was a great time and I'm glad they were in town before the world went to shit:







It's tough being stuck inside. I am still commuting to work, but thats all I really do. I stocked up weeks ago. I'm in manufacturing. What we produce is non essential but our supreme overlords at corporate have used several loopholes to keep our building running at nearly full capacity. Our medical department is a joke and with the half measures they have implemented, I'm afraid its only a matter of time before COVID-19 makes its way through. I certainly hope for a much better outcome.
Yes, I'm happy to still be employed, but the anxiety of everything is also very heavy. Whatever.
Thankfully most of my friends are also avid gamers like myself. So we meet up on discord just about every night. We've been able to game, watch movies, virtually drink together, and just hang out. It's keeping me sane. 

Anyways.

I was excited to see Cody Everett vs Jett Bentley released today on 88Wrestling



I will wait on this one though. I've never been a huge fan of ab bashing or gut punching, so I'm going to hold off and see if some of my fellow bloggers pick it up and review it first.

Upcoming, I've got another review or 2, along with the rest of the roster reveal for season 4 of KSW, and hopefully even the final matches for season 3. Crossing my fingers to have all of that by the middle of next week.


Now, on to a very important and scientific poll:
As of this past Monday, my review of Dawson Delight vs Noah Yuckenberg became my most individually viewed post, overtaking some very hot competition. This was Dawson's first match at W4H and he was the main selling point for me. What I would do to work that jobber over after this shitstorm is past us...lol. I also know that Noah draws a lot of you in as well. A young babyface jobber is someone heels can't wait to get their hands on and fans just loves to see demolished.

So, I'm just curious. You know I'm team Dawson all the way, but who has more appeal to you? Noah or Dawson? I'll leave voting open until Midnight on Monday. This may or may not affect a future match review 😋 Please drop a comment below as well with your reasoning if you'd like!





Noah Yuckenberg or Dawson Delight


Noah
Dawson
Created with Poll Maker


Here's the random thirst photos and gifs I promised:















Stay healthy everyone

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you missed out on WrestleMania weekend. Here's to staying healthy and experiencing a normal life soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling