A Delightful Debut - Dawson Delight vs Noah Yuckenberg - W4H


I've had my eye on Dawson Delight over at W4H ever since he popped up on their roster page a while ago. He's a cutie and just screams heelbait.  I couldn't wait for his first match! When I seen it was posted today, I just had to download it. 




Dawson Delight vs Noah Yuckenberg - Wrestler4Hire 

I was a bit surprised to find out it was against Noah Yuckenberg. Now, if you read the description on W4H, this is not Dawson's first recorded match, but it is the first released. I haven't seen Noah's match against Nick Justice, but it's pretty apparent that Nick showed poor Noah no mercy. So, jobber vs jobber? Ok! 

The match opens with Noah doing some stretching in the ring when Dawson, the excited rookie, comes rushing up to him and goes in for a friendly handshake.

"Hey man! I've seen you on Wrestler4Hire, I'm a huge fan!"



Oh boy. I thought this was going to be jobber vs jobber, but the jobber/heel roles have been established almost immediately. Maybe Dawson thought this was a meet and greet, but you don't step into the ring geared up and looking ready to go only to ask for a handshake. This isn't registering for poor rookie Dawson...but we know better.



One thing I can't really sugar coat...this match is a bit sloppy. There are also some obvious cuts and retakes. This may be a deal breaker for some. Yes, it's a bit of an annoyance but we should keep in mind these two are still newcomers. I did notice that Noah seems to know his way around the ring a bit more than Dawson. The boys make up for it though! Noah is sure to stretch out Dawson and put him and that AMAZING bulge on display for us all.





What these boys next door lack in skill, they make up for in energy and spirit. This is true for Dawson in particular. Whether taking a beating or squeezing in some offense, he's not bad at selling and has no problem throwing back the trash talk. He and Noah are into it and enjoying themselves, and so am I!

Dawson also seems to love touching himself and playing with that amazing package thats just begging to burst out of his speedo. He even goes to reach inside. It adds a certain element to the match, leaving me to think that this beat down is genuinely turning him on. Good jobber boi!



Dawson knows what hes packing, and hes working the audience over with it.
Maybe we the viewers are supposed to be the real jobbers here...hmm....


Noah and Dawson go back and forth, trying to submit the other and making them admit who's the real bitch. All I know is that if I were trapped in Dawson's thighs with that amazing bulge in my face, I would gladly be the bitch in that moment. 😆

As the match goes on, Dawson becomes increasingly vocal, cocky, and confident. He even locks Noah in a nearly 3 minute long humpy headscissors. WOOF! 

If you are looking for a solid pro-style ring match, you may not enjoy this very much. If you think you would enjoy seeing 2 cute and fresh W4H roster additions roll around the mats applying long held submission holds with plenty of trash talk, you will probably like this match quite a bit! I know I did. 

Even with the above criticisms, I'm not at all turned off by either one of them. I'm excited to watch the skills of both Noah and Dawson grow, because they both have what it takes to make a solid and memorable impact at W4H. 

I can totally envision Noah teaming up with Nick Justice and Dawson teaming up with someone like Scrappy or Jacob Van Acker in coach/student scenarios. The 2 teams could battle not as heels vs jobbers but instead heels vs faces. Then to end the feud, Noah who would be a vicious and brutal heel after training with Nick, and Dawson now a confident, optimistic, and upbeat face after training with one of the guys could meet up in a final one on one ultimate rematch to show off their new abilities and settle things once and for all.

Regardless of my daydreaming, I can't wait to see what Cam and the guys have in store for either one of them next!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling