4th of July Sales!

Hey everyone. I hope you are all doing well! I just wanted to make a short post about the sales that are happening this weekend at some of our favorite underground wrestling companies!




UCW : Use code "Firecracker" at checkout for 15% off all downloads



Wrestler4Hire -  Use code "JULY4" and get 15% off!





Can-Am - Use code "JULY4" and get 40% off! This may be DVD only but I'm not totally sure.
 
Krush The Wrestler -  Use code "KRUSH4" at checkout for 15% off!


As of right now these are the only wrestlers or companies that I've noticed offering a discount for the holiday weekend. I will update if more pop up.

I've got a busy but fun holiday ahead of me. I work a half day tonight and then I'm off for a long 4-day weekend. There are 3 new Zack Reno matches coming out this weekend as well! One at UCW and 2 over at Weekend Wrestling. I can't promise I will review all 3, but you know I will definitely be checking them all out! 

(click above to check it out)

Zack's match with Drew Harper that will be released at WW catches my eye the most. I can't say no to those bulgy American flag trunks lol...and oh, I can't say no to that beefy all American jock Drew Harper either 😉


Please have a safe and happy 4th everyone and DON'T FORGET YOUR MASK!

Comments

  1. This is such a great idea!
    There are always a ton of articles about July fourth sales but none of the other “underground” wrestling blogs tend to mention sales very often (or ever). I only buy during sales because of “Affordability” so its nice to see a blogger spreading the word.
    (and yes, I find the Cyberfights sale to be confusing as well… who uses DVD nowadays?)
    I’ve been reading your posts for several months now and always look forward to what you have to say.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, glad I could help. I hope you picked up some good matches! :)

      Delete
  2. When will we see Tyson, Axel, Chase, or even all three in another hottt erotic trunk pulling, ball ash match?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling