All American Bash! Drew Harper vs Zach Reno - Weekend Wrestling


 Drew Harper vs Zach Reno - Weekend Wrestling

You all know I'm a huge Zach (Zack) Reno fan by now. So when the underground wrestling world decided to drop 4 new Zach matches over the course of a few days I knew I would eventually have to watch them all. Good week for it as well with temps forecast to be in the mid to upper 90's for another 5 days. I will gladly sit in the a/c and watch wrestling!

So, I opted to watch Zach go at it with beefy all-american handsome stud next door Drew Harper. This is the first of Drew's matches that I'm reviewing but not the first that I've watched. 

Drew "better than you" Harper struts into the ring like hes just gotten off of his luxury yacht and is ready to kick some ass...


...and Mr Reno is NOT impressed 😂



King Drew isn't too thrilled that Zach stole his crown and then had the AUDACITY to toss it out of the ring. Zach answers right back though. Unfortunately it was when Drew was about to take his shirt off. Why would you deny us this Zach? lol

Don't worry, his shirt eventually comes off!


Drew has a big height and weight advantage over Zach but even so, this is an evenly paced match for at least the first half. We get great views of both guys, whether willing or unwilling in submission holds or just deciding to show off and flex to taunt their opponent




If you asked me at the start of this match who I'd have my money on, I would have said Drew without hesitation, but we see a ferocity out of Zach that I haven't seen in quite a while. Maybe Drew underestimated the smaller Zach like many others have in the past.


WOW. That fuckin' package on Zach! Who would you rather be in this situation? I'd take either to be totally honest! This is a hot spot of the match without question, but don't go crazy just yet, there's still more than half the match to go!

This match has a ton of hot underground action and enough variety to keep even the pickiest viewer at attention. There's even a possible injury that causes the match to take a brief pause. Would be a shame if it was exploited...



Does King Drew "better than you" Harper topple his foe? Or do the stars and stripes of Zach Reno come out on top? A series of submissions leaves one of these sweaty boys flexing in triumph and the other suffering on the mat! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling