That was a long 2 weeks...

Took a short break from blogging. Just lost the motivation to write for a little while. Too often it felt like I had to post something every few days, and that just ruins the fun in blogging for me. This is supposed to be something I enjoy and not feel like a chore. I mostly avoided underground wrestling all together as far as checking out new matches goes as well. Anyways, I'm back now

Oddly enough, this all happened when I was in the middle of writing my 3 year anniversary post lol 


I even had made a banner and everything 😆 I was going to list some of my favorites and do a sort of award type of post, but I decided to save it for the end of the year as usual. However, I will share some of my favorite pics and GIF's from my blog:


2 characters from KSW that I never used for the main roster




  


























Man, all of these hot pics from my old KSW matches really makes me miss it. I've totally abandon the storylines, but that can't really stop me from just doing some hot match ups....I know I said I was done with it but....you never know! 

I was also working on 2 reviews for matches from HunksWrestling, Dark Jr vs Arturo (which is one of the most erotic grappling matches I've seen to date) and their latest, toned cutie and newcomer Ivan Guerrero vs Steve Mason. I'll get these both posted soon.

I'm also excited for the upcoming release from Weekend Wrestling, JBW vs Drew Harper. Looks hot!

Wrestlingmale has had some great releases this month as well. I will be checking some out.

Being away for 2 1/2 weeks doesn't seem like a long time, but I really did miss out on a ton of new releases. Will have some catching up to do for sure lol.

Comments

  1. HOT POST BRO! Don't feel any obligation bro, post when you feel like it, we'll have our jacking hand ready when you do LOL keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've always been a huge fan of yours since I first came across your Tumblr all those years ago. I'll need to add your new blog to my sidebar for sure.

      Delete
    2. Great post, id love to see more of the guy getting the sleeper in the first gif.

      I'd also love to see either BJ or Poseidon destroy that caw i mentioned to you a while back Blackheron......or maybe they have a 2 in 1 😋🤤

      Delete
    3. I looked him up. I can download him. I have another request from someone else I never fulfilled either. I spent a ton of time on the new roster but I pretty much gave up on KSW for a while. I can see what I can do for ya.

      Delete
    4. Ok cool thanks, im looking forward to seeing what you do with him 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling