The Beau Afterglow...

It's going to be hard for me to write this without jacking off...but I'll give it a try

I had my first wrestling match back in 2010. I was 23, just recently out of the closet, and really really REALLY nervous to even meet this guy. He was in his mid 30's, somewhat toned, and right around my height. After chatting for about a month, I finally mustered the courage to meet him. He had an interesting proposal as well: Bring a wrestling DVD that I owned and he would do the same. The winner would take both home as a trophy of sorts. 
I was pretty broke and each wrestling DVD I owned was like gold to me...but I agreed.

A few hours later I was the new proud owner of Vancouver Wrestling Hunks from Can-Am
This 2 part match has pulled more loads out of me than any other. Fuck. I blame Beau Bradley for the most part. He was incredibly handsome, sexy, and had that perfect fucking combo of fuzz and muscle on his chest and abs. Here we go I'm already hard. 

There is indoor grappling and an outdoor oil match. I'm going to focus on the indoor match because I usually can't get past the middle without blowing. It really demonstrates that matches without nudity can be just as or even more erotic than those with it. 

It starts off with Beau and fellow hot af stud Marco D'Salvo arguing. It appears they are moving furniture out of an old apartment, so I always assumed it was over that. Marco spills his water all over Beau and things get heated, but eventually calm down and they get back to moving. They find an old Can-Am catalogue under one of the chairs. 

"Whats this?"
"You know what it is, it's yours!"

They snicker at it and tease each other, all while continuing to browse through the magazine, as any good curious straight frat boy would do. Some may find it a bit offensive, but I think it adds to the overall atmosphere they are selling us. Two secretly curious frat boy studs are finally about to take out their pent-up sexual tension on each other. I hit the jackpot by winning that match and in turn this DVD. This was something right out of my fantasies. 
Things eventually get physical and Marco gains control early on. He tosses Beau to the ground and makes sure his face gets right up into the Can-Am magazine. Tosses in a nice ass slap too. The real punishment for Beau is just beginning...




Beau can give off that rare look of beautiful agony. He takes it beyond just sexy suffering, it is instead erotic as hell. He's being dominated and trash talked in all sorts of holds. No wonder I can almost never last till the outdoor oil match. 

There is some back and forth up through this point, but eventually Marco grinds down Beau so much, he seems to almost give up. This is the part where I typically lose control and gotta bust:
There are so many things about this 15 second scene. As I said above, for a few moments, Beau just lies their and seems to accept his defeat. Then, Marco rips off Beau's belt and soaks in the momentary total surrender. Fuck......

Hey, don't count Beau out just yet!

What I would give to be Marco in this scene. Trapped in Beau's beautiful arms, falling onto him, and feeling his abs against your back as he pulls you to the ground in a sleeper hold. If that last scene doesn't get me off, this one typically does. 

To the winner goes the spoils? Or is this a premature celebration?


I'm not sure if Beau still wrestles. He took on a directing and production role at Can-Am after doing several matches. I imagine he's aged very well. I would love to see him take on some fellow veterans like Aryx Quinn or Mitch Colby. Maybe I can send Cameron Matthews a message and find out. A boy can dream. 

-JB

Comments

  1. Hey JB --

    Great write-up. The way you describe your excitement over this match is having the same effect on me (even though I usually prefer pro-style wrestling in the ring.). Your description brings back memories of my own early exposure to Underground Wrestling videos and how shocked and excited I felt when I learned that they MAKE and SELL videos like this! Mind = blown. Anyway, I have a theory your older opponent might have thrown the match to let you "win" the Can-Am and thereby discover the wonderful world of Underground vids. Not trying to put down your wrestling abilities -- I just know that's the sort of thing I might do to help out a younger wrestling enthusiast. Keep up the great work on your Blog. -- Wrestling Arsenal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Oh and I'm 99% sure that's exactly what happened lol. We ended up meeting a few more times over the years and he won every other time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling