Top Jock: Cody Everett vs Dash Decker - 88Wrestling

I believe I mentioned in a previous blog that I was never a big fan of Rock Hard Wrestling. The guys were hot and the few matches I did end up purchasing were great. For whatever reason though, there wasn't anything that kept me coming back. So, when RHW stopped producing matches and 88Wrestling popped up back in 2017, I wasn't sure if a rebranding would do much. Boy was I wrong. 

88 has grown on me quite a bit. I really love the website as well. It's always been super easy to navigate and its just nice to look at to be totally honest. Their web and graphics design are well thought out and whoever is in charge of creating match card graphics really puts solid effort into them. It's things like this that can make a company stand out. Their care and attention to both eye catching design and producing quality matches translates into our interest (and $$$ lol) and it keeps me coming back for more.

This isn't my first purchase from 88 but it is my first review of one of their matches. When I got an email teasing the release of this fight I just knew I was going to have to check it out. Like most of you, I'm a huge fan of gear...so football jock vs wrestling stud? Yeah, shut up and take my money. 


Cody Everett vs Dash Decker - 88Wrestling


"Real men throw people not balls"

I'm already very familiar with Dash, but this is my first time seeing Cody. Both guys fit their parts very well. Cody fills out that singlet and has a damn near perfect collegiate wrestling build. Dash's cocky confidence is more than enough to sell the arrogant football jock angle...and those compression shorts have me drooling 😆 This match draws in my full attention almost as soon as the action starts.
I'm a sucker for a nice set of biceps, and Cody 
takes us straight to the gun show

I'm not calling either one of these men a jobber or heel because that's not what this match is about, but I will say that Cody is really good at selling and Dash is great at dishing out punishment. As far as the trash talk goes, both are on the same level. I also can't get over how incredibly fucking hot Cody is in that singlet. It always heats things up when the straps come down (and I know that will eventually happen) but if his singlet stayed on the whole match I'd have absolutely no problem with it. That mesh top Dash has on is there to tease us, giving us a filtered glimpse at his gorgeous physique that will also undoubtedly be revealed shortly. I have a certain affection for mesh tops. It brings me back to my days dancing the nights away at the Leland City Club to my industrial and cybergoth favorites, but I digress...

Anyways

 The expressions and cries of pain from Cody will make even the 
most seasoned jobber want to turn heel and be in Dash's spot

 "Here comes the punt!"

 Cody's muscles are practically bursting out of that singlet!

Dash stretched out and put on display while we are taunted 
with an occluded view of his awesome midsection and pecs
Playing into the scenario, Cody should obviously have the advantage, but outside of that, this could easily be an unpredictable back and forth going 3 rounds. This is just how most of Round 1 goes. The action will keep you guessing until one of these jocks submits to end the round.

Round 2 begins and the straps on Cody's singlet are down. A surprisingly hot test of strength starts the round. I say surprisingly because things like tests of strength, arm wrestling, etc. don't typically do very much for me. This one did.
 Going down

Cody has a favorite area to target

This round isn't as evenly matched as the first, with one man dominating a majority of it. That fighter goes on to score a submission that might just put you over the edge, along with a hot as fuck pin to follow for good measure. 

With the match tied at 1-1 and the ego of both of these studs on the line, its sure to be an intense final round. We finally get both guys sweat drenched and shirtless for this one too! 

 Woof!

This was a really hot match with a fun scenario. Matches like this along with their other themed fights will continue to allow 88Wrestling to mark their territory in the underground wrestling scene. 

Find out who wins the final round and becomes the "Top Jock!" Cody Everett vs Dash Decker - 88Wrestling

Comments

  1. Thanks for the great review, I really enjoyed reading it. I haven’t bought this match yet, therefore I would like to ask, did Cody perfom Suplexes? I like this move actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tito! Hmmm...I don't recall any suplexes standing out. When it came to the pro style side of things it was mostly grappling and promission.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for replying. What do you mean by "Promission" ? can you please explain? Was there bearhug from Cody ? We would like to see a review about Cody Vs Rex Bedford please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promission is a mix of pro and submission wrestling. I don't think there were any bearhugs from Cody. I would like to check out Cody vs Rex but it's not in my budget right now. If I end up purchasing it in the future it's pretty likely I'll review it on here :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling