I'ts been a while...

Hey everyone!
I hope you are all well. I was in a steady habit of making at least one post a week here, but I've definitely drifted away from that this past month. I'm always trying to keep a healthy balance between work and time with friends, and also allowing at least one day for "me" time each week. I'm typically pretty good at that...but this past month it's been difficult to keep that balance.

I have a big move coming up at the end of the year so I've been working plenty of OT. Combine that with a ton of Halloween events (Halloween is a HUGE deal with my friends and I) and I just haven't had the extra time to check out and review any matches or work on KSW much for you guys.

I want to say is how excited I am at some of the talented (and hot!) guys Cameron over at Wrestler4Hire is pulling into his ring. With his respectable experience in the indie wrestling scene, he's obviously got connections.


(From left to right) Todd The Rod, DJ Beckham Jr., and Danny Del Toro are 3 indie faces I was more than thrilled to see pop up. Obviously, they do not go by these names outside of W4H, but if you follow the indies even just a little bit, you should be familiar with at least one of these studs. Todd has been around W4H for a minute by now and DJ made his debut against Caleb Klein a few weeks ago. 

I seen a live video of a match taping streamed on the W4H facebook page a while back and noticed Danny right away. He's finally popped up on their roster and I can't wait to see what he's go to offer us!
It's unfortunate that I haven't had the chance to see the released matches from any of these guys 😭
Again, just haven't had the time lately! I have my eye on a few of Todd's matches for sure. I'm going to wait it out on both DJ and Danny. While they both don't have a tough and more aggressive look to them, I would love to see them both as jobbers at least once (and preferably out cold from a sleeper or submission hold!) So we will see what Cameron has in store for us.

W4H has become one of my favorite underground feds and it will remain so if we fans keep seeing the indie wrestlers we admire make a surprise appearance for a match or 3.
Seriously though...how cool is it to see these guys appear and put on just the type of match the underground fans want to see!

Cameron, if you happen to be listening...I've got a list LOL
Maybe I will just email it to you 😂😂😂
  
And for the KSW fans...2 of the 3 matches for the next episode are done and edited. Working on the final match and should hopefully have the story and screenshots up in a week or 2!

Anyways...it's late and I should probably get to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling