Punk Punishment: Wes Richards vs Ethan Andrews - RHW


So, I did some thinking. I was so satisfied with the Cody vs Dash match from 88Wrestling (I'm definitely a big fan of the company now) I decided I should revisit 88's predecessor, Rock Hard Wrestling. Looks like I'm totally unfamiliar with their final 2 catalogs. One match caught my eye right away. A well known underground vet tormenting a hot tattooed rookie? Yes please.

And wow...hot is an understatement for Wes 😍



I want to note this is going to be a very basic review. Not because I didn't like it. I loved it. I fucking loved every sweat soaked dick twitching minute. I'm just totally dead from a long day at work and I have one more to go in the morning. I want to get my thoughts out and blogged down while they are as fresh as possible.

Wes Richards vs Ethan Andrews - RHW




Luckly for us, Wes loves to try to bridge out of holds

Not even 3 full minutes in, and the sweat begins to shine 

Nothing but confidence from Ethan

Again, I say to myself "look at what you've been missing this whole time" as the action gets hotter and hotter.


I could watch this gif loop all fuckin night

I don't want to get too spolier-y here, but I will say this nearly half hour match goes 3 rounds. 3 sweaty, sexy, rough rounds. I do hope Wes pops up at 88. They've been going for at least 2 years now and he has yet to make an appearance. I'm going to write them and find out if there are plans to bring him back on board.

I regret that I let RHW slip under my radar. Just about all the big underground companies are having great Black Friday sales and I will be stocking up on some of the action I've been missing. Look for some RHW throwback reviews in the coming weeks and months, along with reviews from 88 which I will be paying very close attention too going forward. 

I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! I will be stuck at work making the best of it. I really wanted to do a "what I'm thankful for" type of blog last year. I will set aside some time to do so this weekend.

Comments

  1. RHW used to be great. I liked Alex Waters and Matt Engel. I hope they join 88Wrestling soon. Looking forward to seeing more reviews on 88wrestling's matched, especially Cody Everett.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just upset it took me so long to realize it! Maybe my tastes have changed over the years.

      Delete
  2. I really recommend to watch Cody Vs Rex and please make review about it then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling