No Mercy! Nick Flex vs Leo Luckett - Muscleboy Wrestling

With their new catalog coming out soon, over the weekend I checked out two matches from Muscleboy Wrestling. One old and one of their recent releases. Today I'm going to review Nick vs Leo from catalog 18.


Handsome muscle stud Nick Flex shows no mercy to the cute and toned Leo Luckett in this HOT half-hour erotic af mat battle. 

Nick Flex vs Leo Luckett - Muscleboy Wrestling

Leo is stretching out on the mats preparing for the match when Nick walks in, and goes right for the goods (Leo's ass.)


I fuckin love it. Right off the bat Nick establishes his dominance, and Leo seems more than ready and willing to be a good sub...I mean jobber for Nick. After Nick finishes inspecting his new toy, the guys square off. 



Every grunt and slap to Leo's perfect ass makes my dick harder and harder. Seeing him moan in pain in a submission hold while Nick lets one of his hands be free to explore the helpless and subdued body of Leo Luckett is enough to make anyone shoot. There are so many incredibly erotic moments, but we've got 28 minutes of this and need to immerse ourselves in each one. Trust me, you won't regret it. This is a beautiful demolition and I'm going to make the best of every second.
Leo does try to fight back. Nick seems more distracted by sex than the outcome of the actual match, and Leo uses this to his advantage to attempt to make a comeback.


This only enrages Nick as he eventually gets back the advantage and his erotic barrage turns from sensual to aggressive, and it becomes more of a grappling match than was seen in the first half of the match. 
Eventually, the guys are stripped naked and it will take both a sweat soaked pin fall and HOOOOOOT dragon sleeper submission to satisfy the victor. Typically, I'm not a huge fan of oral or anal sex combined with wrestling, but holy shit I wanted to see Nick plow Leo and his beautiful ass so bad. We are instead left with the winner stroking his cock staring at his defeated opponent, while our own imaginations wonder what could have been. I'm not complaining, but it would have been nice lol

I wish I had the time to go through all of the matches from both of these men! Nick is an amazing heel and there is definitely potential for Leo to be more than a jobber for the roster. This aggression and mindset is there. Maybe he just needs to be up against a more evenly skilled wrestler with similar stats. Regardless, I absolutely loved this erotic battle!

Nick Flex vs Leo Luckett - Muscleboy Wrestling

Check out what Joe over at Ringside had to say about this match 


The anniversary for my blog is this week! I'm working on a post that will highlight some of my favorites and other things over the last 3 years. Maybe you'll get some photos of me in gear if I'm in the mood. Who knows! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling