Don't worry I'm still here XD

I just realized it's been almost a whole month since I've posted anything, so this post won't have any particular theme, but I will include some juicy gifs, short reviews, and general updates.
I had promised a KSW update "in the coming days" in my last blog. Whoops! I should probably stop putting a time frame on new episodes. They are definitely time consuming and I'm a busy busy boy between work, social life, and grinding away at The Division 2 (hit me up on Twitter if you play on PC @IndieMike87)
If you have been keeping up with my blog and KSW even for just a short time, you should already be aware I am the king of procrastination😅😅😅😅


I was also really excited to see Matt back in action against UCW Champion Tyson! This was a HOT non-title match. Here are a few spoiler free gifs from some of my favorite scenes:



I loved every minute of this match and I thought Tyson and Matt worked really well in the ring together. Worth every penny! UCW Match 655: Matt vs Tyson The Champion

Tyson's matches never disappoint and I love his dirty tactics! Matt is just downright HOT AS FUCK! He has the perfect build imho and I can't get enough of him! I can imagine him getting knocked out in sleeper holds, torture racks, bearhugs, headscissors...ugh. I wish custom vids weren't so expensive lol. Maybe we will all get lucky and Matt will pop up in a "lost" submission or sleeper video on UCW sometime soon 😁


Oh! I also picked up the $5 match which features Axel, Aron, and Joey in a 3-way tag match of sorts. Its a fun match and reminds me of the old outdoor matches from UIW/FightGarage. At only $5 I'd highly recommend picking this one up too with your next UCW purchase, but the sale price only lasts a few more days so get it now!

Before I close this post out, I want to make you all aware that there is a prominent indie wrestler going around social media targeting and scamming LGBTQ wrestling fans, offering them everything from custom matches, DVD's, training, gear, etc. He's a smooth salesman and can easily gain your trust, especially with his overall positive reputation (at least until now.) You will never get whats offered, no matter how legitimate he makes it sound. This has happened to numerous people. There were a few red flags I should have paid attention to.
I know some indie guys would be and are very comfortable and more than happy to sell used gear or produce custom matches if they are asked, but if someone seeks you out directly, I'd start to get suspicious.
If they ask you to use the "friends and family" option when paying on PayPal, this should be another red flag. You should only use this for someone you trust. Insist on using the "goods and services" option. If something happens and you don't get what you paid for, using goods and services will make it much easier for you to get a refund. If you used "friends and family," it will be much more difficult and you may have to go through your bank. This is apparently a common way scammers get you though PayPal. I never knew about this until today. 


I'm out $125 after falling victim to this shitbags scam, but I know some who got hit for a lot more.

So, just be careful out there friends. It doesn't need to be said that not every wrestler is supportive and open with LGBTQ people, but to specifically target our community with this like we are a bunch of degenerates is a whole new low.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling