Sinister Angel: Angel Cruz vs Jesse Zane - Muscleboy Wrestling

 


I love the juxtaposition of having a name like Angel but having the personality of a tough and cocky punk. Yeah yeah, its definitely nothing new in wrestling...but for me, it would definitely make a top 5 list of "types" if I were to make such list.

My original header graphic was going to be full grayscale and feature Angel with two red and sinister eyes (hence the blog title) but I absolutely could not bring myself to hide at least part of that hypnotizing hazel gaze of his! Still, I loved the concept so I met my conflicting ideas in the middle and settled for the graphic above. This might all seem irrelevant for the match and review to some of you, but I love creating my blog headers and it might just be one of my favorite part of writing up reviews.

Anyways, 

Angel Cruz vs Jesse Zane - Muscleboy Wrestling 

"He's gonna feel my dick on his face"

W H E W 

Angel comes out on to the mats totally fearless and is 100% ready to kick some ass. This is confident hostility. Pure aggression that I don't think I've seen at Muscleboy, at least out of the matches I have watched, especially from a MBW rookie. 

I'm so fucking turned on right now 😆

Enter Jesse Zane, who needs no introduction to even the casual underground wrestling fan. He's a great first opponent for Angel with a ton of experience who can (possibly) keep the new guy's attitude in check.

😋😋😋

Angel has a pretty good ground game and it's where he typically tries to take the action which allows him to get Jesse down in some very compromising spots. He's got some really great transitions which are smooth and calculated. Not something I'd typically expect from a newbie. The expressions on Jesse's face gave me flashbacks to Gabe Steel vs Marcus Ryan. In particular the 3rd gif above. However, it could just be that Jesse is wearing the same trunks Marcus was in that match as well lol

 
 

 
Outside of the hot mat action, Angel's package and Jesse's ass are two of the main highlights of this video and what a great fucking combination it is. Whoever booked this match needs to get MBW employee of the month.
 
As the minutes go by this match just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I have a feeling that defeating Angel is a far more difficult task than Jesse expected. Jesse is forced to unleash every submission hold he can in an attempt to tame and counter this intense newcomer, but will it be enough?



This match totally blew away my expectations and watching these guys wear each other down over the course of 31 minutes will keep you on the edge of your seat. I made so many gifs and it was so hard deciding which ones to use. You won't be skipping to "the good parts" in this one. The whole match is worth every moment of your attention. This is an unpredictable and aggressive back and forth between a cocky rookie and seasoned veteran and you have the Mikey Aarons guarantee™ that it will leave your libido full and your balls empty. I can't wait for another Angel match, because this sinister stud is going to be a hit. 

Treat yourself to this hot mat battle today! 

Angel Cruz vs Jesse Zane - Muscleboy Wrestling



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling