Double Debut! Dominic D'Andrea vs Travis Maverick - Weekend Wrestling

 

 

Dominic D'Andrea vs Travis Maverick - Weekend Wrestling

For $8.99 a month, Weekend Wrestling offers match galleries and a monthly discount code you can use on any match. As the site grows, the membership fee becomes increasingly more "worth it." I like being able to check out a photo set from a match I'm considering downloading and it helps give me an idea if it's got the kind of things I like to see. One thing I'm not a fan of however is when the galleries spoil the ending of a match I wanted to purchase. While it has never, at least to my recollection, changed my decision to by a match, it takes away from part of the match-viewing experience.

This time, there was an exception. Seeing the photo of the end of the match (same as the pic I used for the background of the header) actually made me want to buy it even more. Lets break it down...


1

The victorious heel looks down proudly with a bit of a smirk at his defeated and broken opponent 

 2


 We get perfect views for imagining what each of the guys are packing downstairs 

3

An out cold jobber that succumbed by taking a forced nap on the heel's muscular thighs

4

The positioning of both fighters makes me wonder how the match ended. Maybe a hot leg-scissors KO? Did the heel pin the jobber by sitting like this and pulling up his legs? Was it both? Or maybe something totally different? The possibilities are many...

5


And finally, we got great shots of the bodies on each guy. I'm drooling over both!


The photo alone is enough to get me rock hard. It's definitely a "shut up and take my money!" moment.
While this is neither Dom or Travis's first underground match, it is the debut of both at Weekend Wrestling.
 

 
This sponsored match starts off with both studs entering the ring, in a bit of an argument over nutrition and carbs and calories and comparing bodies. It's a fun (and hot) start!
 

I could stare at a loop of Dominic's bulge and pecs while he's squatted down over Travis suffering in a camel clutch all damn night. WOOF! Travis tries to back away from Dom but his power is just too much to avoid.


There are a handful of moments in this match that some might point out as a bit sloppy, but I've seen the 2 matches at W4H that Travis has been in and have read up a bit on Dom's experience and I dust this off as the guys still feeling each other out and maybe a bit of newbie nerves. It definitely doesn't take anything away from the match (or my boner,) so don't let that set your mood. I just want to keep my reviews honest.
 
Before we even hit the 5 minute mark, Travis's ball sack is already starting to escape his trunks. If you checked out the match gallery on WW, I'm sure you noticed. One of the pics I ended up sharing on my Instagram page got me a little slap on the wrist by their auto-censor as well lol. Anyways, this makes Travis's package an obvious target for Dom. Ball bashing fans will be very happy.

 

Travis gets bent and displayed in submission holds and his balls are bashed over and over again, and any underground wrestling fan will find it hot as hell. Plenty of pec and ab claws/bashing as well. Watching a beefy and muscular heel work over his twunky jobber is a long standing and basic, yet hot kink that I don't think will ever get old. There are times that Dominic looks on at suffering Travis with obvious excitement, and its such a fuckin' turn on!




 
 Travis does get in a bit of offense...

 
but just a little.
 

This match ends with a final repetitive move along with a hot pin of the KO'd opponent!

Is this the greatest match from Weekend? Na. Is it entertaining and hot to watch? Abso-fuckin-lutely! 

Check out this latest jobber beatdown from Weekend Wrestling today!

Dominic D'Andrea vs Travis Maverick - Weekend Wrestling

This just dawned on me at the end of the match..I don't think I can recall a victory by sleeper or submission hold knockout at Weekend Wrestling...maybe I will go back through my library and look lol. Anyways, just a thought. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling