My nuts, bro!: Cameron vs Topher DiMaggio - Wrestler4Hire

 

I was excited to see this match recently released on Wrestler4Hire and had been waiting for another match featuring Topher after watching his demolition at the hands of Joey Nux. Cameron never disappoints in the ring either. I can't recall ever seeing him in a 100% jobber role, but I know he's an amazing heel. One of my favorite matches of all time is his match against Rico Dinero in Can-Am's "Rookie Beatdown 2." I have no idea why I haven't reviewed it on here yet after all these years. Should get on that soon!

Cameron Matthews vs Topher DiMaggio - Wrestler4Hire

The gear choice in this match is basic yet perfect for the theme and both guys are looking hot as hell in their speedo style trunks. No filler in the beginning here and the match starts off as soon as the intro screen fades.



 

What a great match! Topher is no jobber here either. Dirty tactics were to be expected since this falls under the "my nuts bro" series of the extensive W4H catalog, but the guys REALLY give it to each other and I'm pleasantly surprised. I somewhat expected a one-sided ball-bash with Topher taking most of the abuse. Man, was I wrong. While he isn't a regular on the scene, DiMaggio is definitely no stranger to underground wrestling and this side of him was probably just waiting for the right match to come out.

 




Before the middle of the match both guys are covered in sweat, Topher in particular. Always a highlight for me when this happens. This incredibly hot match kept me guessing up until the last moments, when one of these men finally scores a pinfall victory. It's always awesome when a match well surpasses my expectations! Cameron and Topher both deliver in this erotic ball bash battle. I hope we see more of Topher's competitive side in the future! 




Get the lube ready 😆😜

Cameron Matthews vs Topher DiMaggio - Wrestler4Hire



 

Comments

  1. Excellent recap of what is clearly a hot match between these two studs. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment and for reading! I absolutely LOVED the scene where cam shoves his boot in Tophers face and I don't even have a foot/shoe fetish lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling