Choose Your Own Adventure: Drew Harper vs Cody Blayde - Weekend Wrestling

 

Buried deep in my mind under the mental clusterfuck that was the year of 2020 still exists all of my wrestling match visions and ideas, erotic or otherwise. When I saw that Weekend Wrestling was  beginning to offer custom matches over the summer, I decided to pick my brain and take a favorite scenario and make it my own.

Drew Harper vs Cody Blayde - Weekend Wrestling

It me 👋

The clean cut jock vs the cocky punk has always been a favorite narrative in wrestling of mine. There's a deep-seated kink there which I might get into one day. Drew and Cody are the embodiment of these roles in both looks and personality. So, I put pen to paper (well, keyboard to screen) and sent my idea over to Cole at Weekend Wrestling. I knew Drew would be the perfect jock. I decided to wait a little while to see who else Weekend might have at future taping sessions down the road. I'm really glad I did, because Cody Blayde joined their roster this past November. He's no stranger to underground wrestling either and has done several matches with BG East already. Perfect fit! 



I opted for a sponsored match instead of a full on custom mostly due to the cost. I was really satisfied with the final product compared to the cost as well. I got to see a more generalized version of the match outline I submitted, along with some of my favorite holds, basic gear suggestions, and general finishing moments for the match. 

"Screw you, and screw your pants!" 😆

This match met my expectations in every area, and surpassed them in several. It was far more intense than I had imagined, and that was a really good thing! Drew and Cody worked in the ring really well together and I honestly think they could make a great tag team, bringing their opposing personas together and we get the best of both!



Even though I obviously knew who was coming out on top, I was still kept on the proverbial edge of my seat as the guys dished out some really great back and forth underground pro action throughout the whole match. There is very little that overtly erotic in the match, but instead most of it is under the surface leaving the viewer to notice it but also know it is not necessary intended...just like pro wrestling should be. This is just what I was hoping for!

I can't leave out this cameo by Zack Reno at the end of the match either 😂😍

 

By the last few minutes of the match, one man clearly gains the upper hand and a long choke out seals the fate of one of them, while the other flexes over their defeated opponent in victory. Is it the Football Hunk or Cocky Punk? Either way, a rematch may be needed as the loser may want some sweet revenge!

Find out who walks away the winner answer by checking out this rough and sweaty ring battle from the mind of yours truly!

Drew Harper vs Cody Blayde - Weekend Wrestling

 

 

 


Comments

  1. This looks like a hot match! I will probably check it out soon. I love the gear and rip and strip concept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling