Rear Naked Review 2020 Part 2: Mikey's picks

 

Better late than never, right? lol

In my previous post and first part of my 2020 review, I shared what all of you wonderful KSW readers selected as your favorites in each category for the Knockout Awards. In this post I will give my choices for some of the categories, along with a few other ramblings.

Favorite Wrestler of 2020

KSW readers selected Gabe Steel
 
 
Favorite Heel of 2020

KSW readers selected Gabe Steel


Favorite Jobber of 2020

🌟It's a match! KSW readers also selected Joey McCoy

Favorite Debut of 2020

KSW readers selected Bull Barrett
 

Favorite Company of 2020

 
KSW readers selected Muscleboy Wrestling
 
 
Favorite Knockout of 2020 



So those are my selections of favorites from the year gone by. Interesting that I only sided with KSW readers in one category lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know the pandemic put a squash on a lot of companies being able to film and wrestlers ability to travel. There are several guys I hope make a return this year that we haven't seen in quite a while. Dawson Delight, KARN, Viking, Nick Diesel, Tyson the Hammer, and Derrick Cole to name a few. I know some of these guys will probably never return, but I can hope lol. 
 
Most of all, I would love to see Kenny Star make a comeback this year! I can safely call him my favorite underground wrestler. Even in his absence from the scene, no other wrestler has been able claim that title with me

 

His UCW match against Derrick Cole is easily one of my favorite ring matches! (You can check out my review here.)
 
There are some other things I wanted to include in this post, but I think I will save it for a future post so I'm not just cramming a somewhat random collection of thoughts into one update. 
 
I have a couple of reviews coming this weekend and the following week, including my custom match from Weekend Wrestling which I believe is going to be released this weekend. I could be wrong but I know it's going to be coming out very soon. I'm also planning on reviewing Joey Cantrell vs Axel from UCW. I was super excited to see him pop back up on the website and he's looking great! You all know I love the cute punk next door type 😆
  
Before I depart, I do need to brag just a bit...I decided to take "treat yo self" to the next level and totally upgrade my gaming PC and set up.




It was an incredibly rotten and tough year. I deserve all of this lol.

Specs for fellow PC gaymers:

Intel i7 10700 - GeForce RTX 3080 - 16GB RAM 

I'm always down to play some Warzone and have my own Discord server. More than happy to make some new internet friends for gaming!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling