Full Tilt Torture! Rex Brody vs Nick Milani - Muscleboy Wrestling

 

Editors note: Some of you are aware that I typically write my reviews as I'm watching a match. This is advertised as a ball-bash match, and it is...but the further in I got, I discovered it is also sooooo much more as well!

Hmmm...2 ball-bashing themed match reviews in a row. A new record! lol.

Although I still wouldn't add ball busting to my top turn ons list, I really am starting to appreciate the kink. It's a hot and dirty show of dominance that can immobilize and subdue even the toughest of opponents, and the opportunity to showcase this looks like it has arrived in the form of Rex vs Nick from Muscleboy Wrestling!

Rex Brody vs Nick Milani - Muscleboy Wrestling

One of the first things that caught my eye, even before watching the match, was how much I loved Nick's trunks. The color and design of them are just really cool! I definitely want a pair of my own, so I'm going to do some digging after I'm done writing this review and I will keep you all posted on my findings via Twitter/Instagram 👍

 


I'm also starting to become fond of pre-match stretching scenes, something that honestly used to annoy me. I would typically skip right past them. I've come to recognize the value it has in setting up the match to come, and this is a topic I'm considering really getting in depth with and possibly will dedicate a blog post to in the future.

 

I became a HUGE fan of Rex after seeing his match against Travis Maverick last year. He looks like a Victorian boxer warped into the 21st century but with double the beef and ten times the sex appeal



Most of the grappling offense comes from Rex, who says "gonna be the quickest match ever!"(Don't worry, it's just shy of a half hour long) as he bashes, squeezes, and tortures the incredible body of Nick Milani. At times unintentionally causing us to get a glimpse of the top band of Nick's jock, just peaking out from under his speedo. A foreshadowing of things to come. 

Nick seems like just another toy for Rex, who is clearly enjoying feeling up then tearing into his new plaything like the heavy bag at your local gym. Yes, I know you don't go around feeling up punching bags before that boxing work out routine, but if it was Nick Milani in it's place, you would 😋

We aren't even a full 5 minutes into the match and whole parts of Nick's body are red from the pounding he's been taking. 

 




 

I mentioned earlier that most of the grappling offense comes from Rex, but when it comes to erotic in-ring seduction...that's all Nick. He uses it to slowly begin to make a comeback, and eventually it helps awaken a side that I would not hesitate to call brutal at a point or two before standing back and letting his opponent have a brief moment to collect himself. It's almost as this serves as a warning, as if he is just allowing Rex have some fun right now.

 


 

I know this review is a lot more gif heavy than I typically like and I hope I don't get a slap on the wrist from Muscleboy, but I couldn't help it. There were so many load blowing moments! When I go to write my Rear Naked Review for 2021, I have no reason to doubt this match will, in the least, be a top contender in one or several categories. 

 

 

As expected, Nick's trunks come off and he's down to just his jock...and what happens after...holy shit. 


 


This match is SO. FUCKING. HOT. 

Go buy it. 

Seriously.

Rex Brody vs Nick Milani - Muscleboy Wrestling

Comments

  1. I know Muscleboy Wrestling likes their themes for each catalog release, and this hot match is a good argument for a "Boys Manhandle the Men" catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. This match was really something. I can't imagine it not being in at least my top 3 matches of 2021 and it's only the end of January lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling