Bam Bam Bossio vs Braxton - Wrestler4Hire

 


I had this review completed weeks ago, but I hadn't gotten around to finishing the header graphic. I had also e-mailed Cameron shortly after I purchased this match saying I'd have a review up soon. It ended up getting buried in my drafts and I forgot I never posted it 😅 Better late than never, right? I'm glad Cam sent me an e-mail over the weekend asking about it, because it'd be a shame if I never got this up.

This is the hottest pro-style match I have seen from any underground fed so far this year, hands down. 

Bam Bam Bossio vs Braxton - Wrestler4Hire



There's no question that both of these men have definitely set foot in a wrestling ring prior to this. You can tell they are ready to go right off the bat. No fancy gear or gimmicks. No jobber. No heel. This is going to be a fight. Braxton is aggressive from the first moment we see him, while Bam Bam emits a calm determination. Both have their advantages. I'm usually pretty good at recognizing when indie guys pop up on an underground match, but I don't recognize these two. Maybe they are W4H exclusives? Either way, both have clearly trained in the ring and are not new to this.


From the second these two lock up, it's a non-stop back and forth war of technical wrestling, submissions, insults, and trash talk. One of my favorite moments (and there are countless) is Braxton telling Bam Bam to "Go to sleep!" multiple times while he has him locked in a triangle choke, which is in one of the gifs below. I really thought this might be the first submission fall of the match, but I was wrong.





Submission after grueling submission, neither of these determined studs will give in. Just when you think one competitor is about to give up or pass out, he digs deep for a reversal and the match continues. I truly feel like I'm watching an indie wrestling match. The only thing missing is a small ringside audience. It captures everything that draws myself and so many of you reading this to pro wrestling. Sex and overt eroticism in underground wrestling is great, but in matches like this the erotic factors are all in the details. The sweat, the struggle, the desperate grunts and shouts, the facial expressions. It's all there. This is underground wrestling gold.





Towards the end of the match, Bam Bam and Braxton are drenched in sweat and the fatigue starts to creep in, with both men trying more desperately to score the win. Finally, one of these men will have no choice but to tap out or pass out. I don't want to spoil too much, but both will occur...making the victory all the more valid.



In the official summary of the match on W4H, Cameron says this: "Keep an eye out for both these individuals, they may very well be the future of underground wrestling."

I agree 100%

Bam Bam Bossio vs Braxton - Wrestler4Hire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling