Christian Thorn vs Lobo Gris - Wrestler4Hire

 



Wrestler of the month feature match

Christian Thorn vs Lobo Gris - Wrestler4Hire

I've had this outrageously hot match in my library for quite a while, just never got around to reviewing it. With Christian being the wrestler I'm highlighting for the month of June, this is the perfect time to share my thoughts!
 


I *love* how much fun Christian and Lobo are having in the opening scene. The two leave no inch of the others body uncovered and really take the time to get a good feel of their opponents muscles and physique. Fuck this is hot! I could watch this all day. Once the guys are drenched in oil, it's time for the wrestling to begin.

 


You can never have "just" and oil match. It's addition fires the match straight into the realms of hot and kinky combat like a bullet, and there's no turning back. The match is about 60/40 as far as who has control throughout the hot slip and slide action.



This review is a lot less wordy than many of my others, and that's because I can only put "holy fuck this match is hot" into so many words and paragraphs. I love oil matches, and this is easily one of my favorites in recent memory. Both Christian and Lobo are built for this style of combat. 

A final KO submission gets the W for one of these slicked up studs, and will be more than enough to leave you drained. 10/10

Christian Thorn vs Lobo Gris - Wrestler4Hire

Run time: 26:54
Price: $25.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling