2018 Favs: Part 2



I was thinking about what to post next for my favorites from the past year. While I watched and discovered many new matches and fighters, my mind kept wandering off thinking about what I wanted to see this past year and would like to see more of this coming year. Here are a few in no particular order:

Fuzzy Blayne:




Typically, I prefer beefy guys over chiseled abs. Because of this, I don't buy from Thunders all that often. I'm not at all suggesting they don't have awesome matches and hot fighters of course! That said, Blayne has always got my blood pumping.

In most of his matches he has shaved his body hair, but there are a handful of matches where he is fuzzy in all the right places! Let it grow bro!


More indie studs! 




Up until the last year or so, the number of recognizable faces in the underground scene was few and far between, but more recently, a number of indie wrestlers have found their way into matches for W4H, Thunders, MBW, and more!





I love it! It's great they are open enough to perform for us, outside of the usual indie crowds. I also know I'll be getting my moneys worth and will have, at the least, a great straight up pro wrestling match to add to my collection. Hopefully it continues.


Rico Dinero:


If you aren't familiar, Rico wrestled 3 of the 4 matches in the Rookie Beatdown Series with Cameron Matthews and Bobby Blake from Can-Am. The 2nd in the 4 part series puts Rico in the ring as a wannabe pro wrestler with coach Cameron Matthews (in 100% heel mode!) Almost a full hour of Cam completely demolishing a cocky Rico follows, with Rico refusing to submit. 



This is one of the hottest matches I've ever had the pleasure of viewing and in this match, Rico puts out one of the best jobber performances I've seen from the homoerotic wrestling world. Literally everything about this match is boner inducing from start to the KO finish.




Unfortunately, I think this will be an unfulfilled wish in 2019. Outside of the 3 matches for Can-Am, I cannot find him anywhere. I did manage to find a old profile on Facebook, but otherwise he is just about non-existant on social media. He's got a perfect Twunk (twink-hunk) body with a cocky bad boy aura. My favorite type of jobber! Oh well. 

Lets hear what you have to say! What are some things you would like to see in 2019 from your favorite companies/fighters? Anything you want from me? Certain match I should review or wrestler I should check out? Anything at all! Just comment below and let me know :)

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, and safe New Year! Hopefully you won't be stuck at work like me when the ball drops lol. My blog has grown by leaps and bounds this year, and it's all thanks to my awesome readers like yourself!!! 2019 will be an exciting year! 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling