Tumblr-pocalyse

I've always heard the rumors about Tumblr possibly cracking down on adult and erotic content on the site, but in all honesty I never thought it would happen. Then I opened up my blog to post some hot af gifs I made from a match, only to find almost every single one of my posts that included photos was flagged for deletion. I then read all the articles and posts about what was going on. This was really happening. 

Unfortunate is an understatement. There is a respectively large queer wrestling community on Tumblr. Where else could we go to combine our genuine love, interest, and lust for pro/indie wrestling along with the underground feds like Thunders and UCW in the form of fan fiction, gifs, and perfectly timed still shots? No where had a better platform.

There are alternatives. Pillowfort looks like a promising one. It's currently in closed beta, but for $5 you can get a key and become a member. The layout looks great as well. I'm working all weekend so I won't really have the time to go through it, but I will let you know how I like it. 

KSW-
The first episode of the new season is just about done. I have a draft post just waiting to be buttoned up. It won't be a very long one, but it will be enough to start up new story lines and introduce some new faces! Here's a few teasers:



I will be posting here much more frequently now, likely a few times a week. Themed gif clusters, match reviews, and of course KSW episodes.  
That's all I have for now. If you have any matches or indie/pro wrestlers you'd like me to check out and review, just let me know! I've got plenty waiting, but I'd love to blog about your favorites as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling