Brawlerboy Beatdown: Ethan Andrews vs Vinny - W4H


He's gone and done it again. Cameron Matthews has brought another great indie talent to the Wrestler4Hire roster. This is what I love about W4H. They have a roster stacked full of true in-ring experience and talent and that almost always guarantees a quality match whether it be a squash or a competitive edge of your seat battle. I can't begin to say how excited I was to see Vinny debut!  He's a regular for an LGBTQ indie promotion, along with a very respectable list of other federations. I'm sure a lot of you may already be familiar with him. Vinny has always been one of my indie favs and I've always enjoyed watching his matches!

This is not his first recorded match with W4H it seems (I'll get to that in a minute) but this is his first appearance on the site, and he's up against underground wrestling veteran Ethan Andrews in whats advertised to be a total squash. This wouldn't happen to Vinny in the indie scene, but this is the underground and anything goes!

Ethan Andrews vs. Mighty Vinny - Wrestler4Hire

The match starts with an already defeated looking Vinny rolling around on the mats in pain. I'd like to see who left him this way, just waiting for a heel to come by and take advantage


 Who would do such a thing! 😆

And here comes Ethan ready to pick up the scraps




Since it was made clear in the description of the match on W4H, I'm not spoiling anything by saying this is a very straightforward beatdown, and a good one at that. I will admit that I wouldn't expect a total squash against someone like Vinny (I'm certainly not complaining) but you have to get initiated into the underground somehow, right?

Ethan stretches, contorts, and submits poor Vinny in all sorts of ways and it only gets worse for the as the match goes on. Ethan makes it look effortless as we slowly watch the dismantling of the W4H newcomer.







Vinny becomes so worn down that he starts to fade from either exhaustion or pain (or both) in submission holds that don't involve a choke. This only seems to encourage Ethan to continue the punishment because he stops his 3 count pins short several times, even though Vinny is clearly finished. 

Just like the other prominent debuts at W4H lately, I'm anxious to see what other matches Vinny recorded with the guys. Its fun to watch him get worked over, but I really can't imagine him being a total jobber and I hope he was able to do a more even paced match as well. Guess we will just have to wait and see! Don't count Vinny out!

So, how will Ethan decide to put finally put Vinny away in his debut match? Pin? Submission? Knockout? Get it today and find out!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling