Settling In

I'm finally moved into my new place! It was stressful but overall pretty smooth so I shouldn't really complain. I also have my internet back after a treacherous week with NO WIFI lol. It seems I've missed out on a lot of new releases. It was a bit difficult to keep track, but I did end up snagging Keelin vs Tyson from UCW and Ethan(Axel) vs Vinny from W4H. I was SUPER excited to see Vinny debut. He's one of my favorite indie wrestlers and cute as a button. I hope to have both of these reviews posted in the coming days.
There will also be some big changes coming at KSW! I've got several new characters lined up and a few requests for specific match scenarios, along with a brand new story-line that will be taking the federation in a whole new direction. Brand new graphics along with it! 






I still have a lot to do and organize here but it's coming along!  My mats arrived today. Can't really have the basement for wrestling as I had hoped, but there is plenty of space upstairs. I have some friends off of MF coming by in 2 weeks and I'm excited to break the new mats in. I also have a dedicated gaming room now. It's definitely my favorite part of the house lol. I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege lately. Always looking for more people to team up with.






Not the best photos, but anyways I may end up getting an area rug to make it a little more cozy feeling. I'm loving what I've done with it so far. All this compared to my old one bedroom claustrophobic inducing apartment with a leaking roof and I've floated right onto cloud 9


 That's all for now. Just wanted to say hello and that I'm back! I hope to have my review of Axel vs Vinny up by tomorrow night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling