The List #1: Week of 3-29-21

 

I've decided to start a new weekly post where I list my favorites in various but mostly wrestling related categories. It's a simple and quick way to help keep my blog "fresh" and prevent me from slipping into another month long no-blogging hibernation 😐

This week, I list 6 underground wrestlers that have since left the scene, but I would just love to see return:






If I had to pick the most likely of these guys to make a comeback, it would be both KARN and Kenny Star. I'm going to guess the others are very unlikely, but a man can dream!





 

Comments

  1. These are all very good choices. I miss Jake the most personally but I would welcome any of these guys back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jake seems to be the winner here with most people lol. His match with Marco Carlow is still in my top 5 favorite BG matches!

      Delete
  2. Jake is one of my all-time faves but maybe because BGE keeps releasing new content, I think I miss Blayne more. He had some great videos.

    I’ve actually never seen Dawson before. Guess I should check him out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alex! For me it's a hard choice between Blayne and Viking if I had to pick a favorite. I consider them part of Thunder's "golden era," or at least what I consider to be their golden era lol.
      I'm not going to lie. Dawson is not a good wrestler but it was REALLY fun watching him get destroyed in the ring

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling