The List #3 - KSW Favorites

 


This blog originally started out as a place for me to post stories from my pro wrestling fantasy fed, KSW. I know I don't post new matches and stories nearly as often as I used to. I never expected my blog to become anything like it has today. I love doing the underground reviews, but damn I miss posting my fiction on a regular basis.  I do have 2 more matches on deck, its just time consuming to edit and write them up and also takes a lot of motivation. I really have to be in the right mood. Hopefully soon! 

 

Anyways, for this edition of "The List," I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from the early stories and matches of KSW: 

Chris Redfield vs Rig (retired):




Chris Redfield vs X:



Mike Storm vs Piers:



Bayman vs Johnny Raxx (retired):


X vs Anton Bass:


Morgan Blackwell vs Owen Klien (Both retired):


Bayman vs Piers:


X vs Bayman:

 
 

Chris Redfield vs Bayman:


and one of my all time favorites: BJ vs Chris Redfield:


All of these matches and more can be found by clicking on "KSW" under the labels section on the left side bar of my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my original KSW fiction as much as I have editing the photos and writing the match stories!

Comments

  1. Thanks for this!!! I only just realised that when I first found KSW I never went back to the first season. The binge reading starts now... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling