The List #2

A couple of days late, but I didn't want to skip it this week. I really enjoy doing these and it gives me and excuse to play with my photo editor 😊 Here is my list for the week of April 5th, 2021:

I posted a story on Instagram asking my followers to give me a topic to list my top 3 on. It was opening to anything, and thankfully they were all wrestling related, giving me some good ideas for list topics down the road. This week I decided on my favorite Jobbers, both old school and new.

 
 




As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Who are some of your favorite jobbers?

Comments

  1. Kirk Donahue is one of the great jobbers and sellers for BG. Plus...his boy-next-door good looks and rockin' bulge are always fun to see punished. Love the LIst's, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great choices, but once again, I’ll give the most love to Blayne. So delicious and I’m glad you chose hairy Blayne for the center image. I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed him. I really need to watch a Blayne match again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was told he has a successful personal training gig. I do wish he'd wrestle again though! He helped define a whole era of Thunders

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling