Highlight Reel #1

Hey everyone! I know its been forever since I posted anything. With Spring in full swing and most restrictions lifted or soon to be lifted, I've been out and about a lot going places and spending time with my friends. It's great to see them in real life and not as a video box on my Discord server while we game lol.

My birthday was last week and I decided to spend the weekend before it in Boston. I had a GREAT time! So nice to feel comfortable traveling again!

While I've downloaded a handful of great matches over the last month, I'm mostly out of the loop when it comes to underground wrestling. With the covid lockdowns and restrictions over the past year, I was able to dedicate as much of my free time as I wanted to checking out matches, blogging, coming up with new ideas for KSW, and chatting with other fans. Now I find myself going through a burnout. I don't even really pay attention to my MF account and I know I have messages that have been sitting in my inbox for a few weeks at least. If you have messaged me on there, I promise I will get around to responding 😊

Anyways, I'd like to take some time to highlight a few of the matches I did end up checking out since my last review. Clicking on the match title at the top of each one will take you to said match page:


Joey Cantrell vs Lobo Gris - UCW

 

This match deserves a full review, and I may write one eventually. Joey is one of my UCW favorites and both of his comeback matches are in the running for match of the year. This one along with his match with Axel (which I reviewed here) are really great themed ring battles and I loved every minute of both! This time, Joey takes on fan favorite Lobo in a Mexican Death Match. The object here is to submit, KO, or pin your opponent. Then, they will have til the count of ten to get up and keep fighting. If not, victory is yours. Overall, a VERY entertaining match that keeps you guessing up until the very end. Lots of great pins and submissions too!

Favorite moment(s):


I loved the headscissor/pin combo in particular 😋

 

 

Ethan Andrews vs Luke Carusso - 88Wrestling

 

88Wrestling took a long hiatus during Covid and I was really excited to see them back up and running again earlier this year. They have since dropped 5 matches if my counting is accurate. This is the only one I've checked out so far, but I look forward to downloading some of the others as well. This is Luke's debut match and who better to break in the rookie than underground all-star Ethan Andrews, aka Axel. I always worry a little bit during debuts that the fresh talent needs some more in-ring experience before it being worth me dishing out the download price, but I wasn't let down with this one! It's clear Luke comes with some skill (backyard wrestling according to 88) and the match flowed really well. Can Luke take Ethan to his limit and push the match to all 3 rounds? Or does Ethan get a clean sweep?

Favorite moment(s):




Cole Keller vs Muscle Beast feat. Etienne - WrestlingMale

WrestlingMale has debuted several new wrestlers recently and they are all absolutely gorgeous! This is a unique match, which is more of a training session that gives you a backstage pass type of feel. The download includes the match from 2 seperate camera angles. One classic and one tightly shot with a darker and artistic feel, something WM has come to be known for. It was cool to watch Cole get some one on two training with Etienne and Muscle Beast and Etienne has his own fun with the new WM hunk right at the end. Nothing rough and tumble here, but a fun scene with some erotic moments to keep your cock happy. 

Favorite moment(s):


With the summer heating up, I look forward to checking out even more hot matches and seeing what the underground wrestling world has in store for us fans! I would love to hear some matches my readers have checked out lately and enjoyed. What match got your attention the most so far this Spring? What did you like about it? Drop a comment below and let me know!







 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling