Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

 


I've subscribed to just a handful of OnlyFans creators since it started up back in 2016, but the amount of well known and fresh faces from underground wrestling creating accounts tempted me to check out more.

Hans shared some pics from the latest match he dropped on his OF account with Forrest Taylor yesterday:


Yeah ok. Sign me up! Here are the links to both of their OF accounts. Hans and Forrest have 4 matches together up on OF and they are all under 10 minutes, so I'm going to highlight all of them. 3 of the matches are on Forrest's account and all 4 can be found on Hans' account:

Hans Auslander's OnlyFans

Forrest Taylor's OnlyFans



Their first match was posted on July 15th and the most recent on October 18th. Hans dominates Forrest in all but one of them. You can tell both guys are really committed to the jobber/heel roles they take in each match. Forrest just can't seem to keep that boner down either and I'm not complaining. Hans is a cocky fucker too. My favorite kind of heel!
 



There's no fancy lighting or meticulously planned spots or video angles here. Just 2 studs and a camera man. Totally unscripted. It's real, it's relatable, its fun, and it's hot as fuck. I love it!



OnlyFans and other similar sites that allow people to post erotic and other adult content has opened the door for guys like Hans, Forrest, and many others. Both guys have awesome content on their pages, and each subscription is very affordable at under $10 a month! I can't wait to see more between these two.

I also need to plan a trip to NYC....😉

Forrest was picked up by BG East recently (you can find his match against Lobo Gris here.) I have no idea why Hans hasn't been scouted by any of the underground feds yet. It needs to happen.

Look for more reviews in the future of independently created content here on my blog! If you have any suggestions for pages you would like me to check out, drop a comment below or message me on one of my social media accounts. I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling