Cody Blayde vs Gabe Steel - Weekend Wrestling

 


Cody Blayde vs Gabe Steel - Weekend Wrestling

Cody has been on a winning streak as of late at Weekend Wrestling, and he collides with Gabe Steel in the in his latest match with the company. I'm a huge fan of both Cody and Gabe, so I already know this one is going to be a hit!


Cody has been a real gem of an addition to the roster at Weekend since his debut against Blake Starr back in late 2020. Energetic and unpredictable, he's been on a winning streak and I feel like his opponents often underestimate him. Cody promises to hit Gabe in the face, and the ass. There will be plenty of that and more from both men.
 



I had assumed Gabe would take quick control, but quite the opposite. Cody really takes it to him right from the start, with Gabe's package bouncing around with every hit and submission hold he takes. Cody makes all that muscle on Gabe look useless! The match is no squash though. I'd say it's about 60/40




I love Cody as a heel, but in this particular match the moments that draw me in the most come when Gabe is in control. He's mastered both roles, but his heel work is always dirty and punishing and he knows just the right ways to stretch and torment his opponents. Just how I like it! Not to mention how great Cody looks when he's being dominated 😛



This match was packed full of spots I'd consider my favorite moments (including the gif above.) I could have easily done another half dozen captures and when I can't decided which moments to include and which to leave out, that means it's a great match.
Both Gabe and Cody are hot and at the top of their game, and the ring chemistry between the two really stands out during all the action. A match I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a round 2 of.

An unexpected last minute burst of energy and submission has one of these guys screaming and tapping out, ending this sexy ring battle!

Who's left face down and exhausted on the mat? Find out:

Cody Blayde vs Gabe Steel - Weekend Wrestling

Run Time - 22:16
Price - $29.99 a month subscription -or-
$15.99 24hr rental/$27.99 own to stream

 

*I'm pretty behind on matches I'd like to review at the moment, but this past weekends release, Handsome Strangler vs Tristan Mounts looks hot as fuck! I will definitely be getting around to featuring it here within the next week or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling