Wrestler of the Month - Dirty D

 


From his humble beginnings in BG East's Backyard Brawls series, Bobby Horton has transformed over the years from poolside twink into the monster heel "Dirty D" we know him as today.

I was first turned on to D in the match I mentioned above. The whole DVD is great and is one of my BG east favorites to this day, and it includes other BG East all stars like Johnny Firestorm, Jaxx O'Doul, and Alexi Adamov. I highly recommend it!



After quite the wrestling hiatus, Bobby resurfaced at Weekend Wrestling as Dirty D in October of 2020 where he crushed Drew Harper and has since wrestled in over a dozen matches, giving us some of the hottest and most unrelenting jobber demolitions of the decade so far!




With over a decade of experience, Dirty D has become an absolute beast and force to be reckoned with for anyone he hits the mats or steps in the ring with. He has a new match coming out this Saturday against Kal Handsome at Weekend Wrestling. I already know he's going to wipe the mats with that sexy man and I can't wait to check it out. Look for me to highlight that one over the weekend!

(I know I still need to share a feature match for last months wrestler Bam Bam Bossio. That's coming soon too!)

See Dirty D in action!

BG East (as Bobby Horton)

Weekend Wrestling 

 

My Reviews of Dirty D's matches:

Dirty D vs Drew Harper - Weekend Wrestling

Dirty D vs Drew Harper & Johnny Greco - Weekend Wrestling



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unscripted: Hans Auslander vs Forrest Taylor

Brutal Brendan Byers vs Brody Merritt - Weekend Wrestling

Gabe Steel vs Kal Handsome - Weekend Wrestling